Last chance saloon

tripleblack

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I have a nav 6 a iPhone 7 Plus and scala qz and do you think I can get this combo to work it’s all pairs but when I make a call the nav see the call but absolutely no sound incoming calls nav sees it I answer no sound it’s driving me nuts if you guys cannot help it’s going back

I think you have hit on the best plan as you have clearly followed all the pairing instructions to the letter and can be sure that your phone and scala headphone set are working properly themselves sometimes it is just that things do not work so it really is best just to return them and get your money back then you can decide what to do next like buy a TomTom or something like that

I think you have hit on the best plan as you have clearly followed all the pairing instructions to the letter and can be sure that your phone and scala headphone set are working properly themselves sometimes it is just that things do not work so it really is best just to return them and get your money back then you can decide what to do next like buy a TomTom or something like that

To be fair, do all the pairing instructions exist anywhere at all for this combination of devices?

Back
Top Bottom