Off road Pyrenees Adventure 2018

merlings1200

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi All
Myself, Bakerman and Stuart have just retuned from 2 weeks riding trails in the Pyrenees fantastic scenery and trails.
Bakerman Honda CRF 250 Rally
Stuart Husky 501
Me Husky 701 Rally

Since I have been back I have comprised a route through the Pyrenees from East to West that is suitable for large Adventure bikes for riders with off road experience.

Ferry from Portsmouth to Caen overnight, two day road ride to Carcassonne from here pick up trails and back roads south to the Pyrenees.
Traverse the Pyrenees east to west through France, Andorra and Spain on trails and back roads ( 70% trail riding ) to StJean-Pied-de-Port, road ride either to Santander or St Malo to catch ferry back to U.K.

10/12 days riding
Date Late May early June just checking ferry crossing
Accommodation Hotels and B&B's
Cost Return ferry with cabin, hotels or B&B sharing a twin room £1500

The max number of riders on trails in some regions of Spain is 6
If there is a lot of interest and bookings for this Adventure trip I will run a second trip.

I have 3 places left on the first trip, if you are interested or would like more information please send me a PM

Here are few photos of our resent trip
IMG_4586.JPGIMG_4501.JPGIMG_4601.JPGIMG_4573.JPGIMG_4522.JPG

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Hi All
Myself, Bakerman and Stuart have just retuned from 2 weeks riding trails in the Pyrenees fantastic scenery and trails.
Bakerman Honda CRF 250 Rally
Stuart Husky 501
Me Husky 701 Rally

Since I have been back I have comprised a route through the Pyrenees from East to West that is suitable for large Adventure bikes for riders with off road experience.

Ferry from Portsmouth to Caen overnight, two day road ride to Carcassonne from here pick up trails and back roads south to the Pyrenees.
Traverse the Pyrenees east to west through France, Andorra and Spain on trails and back roads ( 70% trail riding ) to StJean-Pied-de-Port, road ride either to Santander or St Malo to catch ferry back to U.K.

10/12 days riding
Date Late May early June just checking ferry crossing
Accommodation Hotels and B&B's
Cost Return ferry with cabin, hotels or B&B sharing a twin room £1500

The max number of riders on trails in some regions of Spain is 6
If there is a lot of interest and bookings for this Adventure trip I will run a second trip.

I have 3 places left on the first trip, if you are interested or would like more information please send me a PM

Here are few photos of our resent trip
View attachment 353241View attachment 353242View attachment 353243View attachment 353244View attachment 353240

Forgot to say it will be IMG_4572.JPGIMG_4595.JPGlong riding days in the saddle or stood up on the pegsIMG_4563.JPGView attachment 353246

Attachments

• IMG_4591.JPG
    IMG_4591.JPG
    190.5 KB · Views: 790
Forgot to say it will be View attachment 353248View attachment 353249long riding days in the saddle or stood up on the pegsView attachment 353245View attachment 353246

Great to see those pictures, a fantastic few days, if anybody else wants to take me trail riding just call.

We did a few of the TET trails and some of Mark and Stuarts own routes, if you know the area I don`t have to say about the bueauty of it.

I rode my 250, but easy on anything realy, 250cc up wards, maybe the 250 was a bit adventurous as I had only done 1000 miles on it on the road before I left.

We camped, but Hotels etc means no gear much which would be a massive bonus, again thanks to Mark because he organaizes stuff, making it easy for you.

Cheers guys fun had by all :clap

off road adventure Pyrenees

First trip 31st May to 13th June 2018 there is 1 place possibly 2 still available
Riders booked to date
Drain man Dave KTM690
Loftftylad Tony BMW F800
Simon DR 450
Phil KTM 690
ME Husky 701

If you are interested in joining this adventure and would like more information please PM me.
Cheers
Mark :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom