TFT screen start up (take a look)

My nephews Lexmoto 125 does that

Does look good though I have to say.

Personally I like the traditional clocks and the option of the Nav V for electronics. Connect this to a Sena & mobile you have everything you need.

My nephews Lexmoto 125 does that

As does my BMW car: I can even code a change in the splashscreen. Got me quite excited the first 3 times I started the new car up.

But agreed, I do like the speedo/rev dash (none too bothered about the rest of it).

Does it normally start blurry, or was the the quality of the YouTube video? :p

Personally I like the traditional clocks and the option of the Nav V for electronics. Connect this to a Sena & mobile you have everything you need.
Thanks for letting us all know you don't like it. Very valuable information for us to know

Is it time to have a new sub-forum under technical & rider/ toys for TFT discussions? 'cos all this talk of TFT is making me jealous :green gri

I like the look if the new TFT screen. £600 option is a piss-take on a new bike in addition to the Nav6.

But hey, I would've done it :D

Thanks for letting us all know you don't like it. Very valuable information for us to know

Funny, isn’t it. Ever since the LC came out, folk were moaning that they couldn’t read the clocks. Now some say they wouldn’t have the digital dash, as they prefer the clocks!:rolleyes:

Does it have a moving redline on the tachometer? It seems to be at about 5k rpm in the video and I guess rises as the bike warms like the M cars do

Funny, isn’t it. Ever since the LC came out, folk were moaning that they couldn’t read the clocks. Now some say they wouldn’t have the digital dash, as they prefer the clocks!:rolleyes:

I love my GSA Clocks. Reminds me of the 1980's... fun times :D

Just need Specsavers to get my eyes back to the 1980's to read them.

The big problem with this TFT Display is they should've made it backwards compatible somehow. That's a shame as it would have been a nice Xmas present upgrade

:D

They missed a trick though !

The KTM 1290s ( which introduced this tech last year) say READY TO RACE on start up.

The GSs could have said READY TO RUST :)

Back
Top Bottom