TFT screen start up (take a look)

Why is the forum full of BMW haters?

Don't like the TFT display?

Well then don't fucking get one.

Simple.

BMW has been quite clever by not making it available to retro fit, as they know that you and a few others will change your bike for it!;):D

They were right.... I bought an Africa Twin :D

..... for next year's riding season :)

Andres

What does that actually mean?

What riding season?

I only stop for Snow and Ice, and thats only because I cant pick the bike up off the floor.

What riding season?

I only stop for Snow and Ice, and thats only because I cant pick the bike up off the floor.

He’s saying that he stops riding when it gets a bit chilly.:comfort:D

Isn't that all year over there?

That's what I was thinking..!!

Sports bike riders only get about 4 days riding each year if they only bring it out at Weekends on dry roads and sunny weather.

The Weather in UK knows when the weekend is coming and brew's up a storm.

UK Summer Forecast

Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri = Cloud maybe some Sun
Saturday & Sunday = Rain and Cold

Repeat until December then it's just Rain and Cold all week

What riding season?

I think I'll stick to the Orange and Gnarley sections......not only is there a complete lack of a sense of humour in here it doesn't look like irony is understood particuarly well either :blast

If my original post needs explaing;

• I would never, ever, in a thousand years buy a WC and don't give a shit what sort of clocks it has.
  • I ride all year round. Always have, always will.

Here's a little test for you guys :D CLICK ME LINKY

Andres

I think I'll stick to the Orange and Gnarley sections......not only is there a complete lack of a sense of humour in here it doesn't look like irony is understood particuarly well either :blast

If my original post needs explaing;

• I would never, ever, in a thousand years buy a WC and don't give a shit what sort of clocks it has.
  • I ride all year round. Always have, always will.

Here's a little test for you guys :D CLICK ME LINKY

Andres

Right so you just came in here to troll?

Andres good to see / hear a normal banter / comment, you restore my confidence in human nature ( well some humans anyways) If your ever up north uk let me know I’ll take you for a sail it’s a bit like motorcycling in that usually it’s cold and wet, but fun.

Andres good to see / hear a normal banter / comment, you restore my confidence in human nature ( well some humans anyways) If your ever up north uk let me know I’ll take you for a sail it’s a bit like motorcycling in that usually it’s cold and wet, but fun.

Sounds bromantic...two guys alone on a boat lol

Banter is supposed to be witty....

Coming into a thread and shitposting is just trolling.

It isn't funny.

Back
Top Bottom