Touratech at a discount !!

(RIP) Yosi

Reaction score
Touratech at a discount !!
Now is official: Bracken is to give us (ukgser's) 10% discount on any purchase of Touratech stuff.
Call Austen at Bracken for ordering and mention GS Club.
By the way, the latest bigger catalogue is available but no printed prices list yet. So phone for quotes.

Enjoy it. Yosi

Hurrah :D Although dicount comes too late for some:(
When I asked them for disount in dec I was told they wouldn't give one ,and instead of a 2003 price rise, prices stayed the same
Ordered parts through someone else and got 10% discount:confused:

Thanks for the info Yosi.

have just bin in touch with braken , ther is as yet no discount!!??
and there is a possibility of a price rise too(feck it)..
in fact it has yet to be finalised.............

Slim,

did you speak to Austen? I did the other day & he gave me the discount (although he did stress it was only on Touratech items, apparently they don't make 10% on some BMW parts...)

MikeO:)

cant make ten pcent??? oh yeah!!!
spoke to a chap with a stutter nice blurk but said it wernt set in stone...

Yosi.

Me too. I called last Tuesday and a gent who described himself as the manager advised me that they had not agreed to give 10% discount on TTech items to the club - and Austen was on a day off !

He said it was still under discussion.

Alex

slimbo said:
cant make ten pcent??? oh yeah!!!
spoke to a chap with a stutter nice blurk but said it wernt set in stone...
That's Jon Watson-Miller, he is THE boss, although Yosi's dealings have been with Austen who is the Sales Manager, a boss himself but not THE boss. Seems like we need to get some clarification here before it gets messed up.

The relevant people might be at Southend tonight for the John Hill 'do', lets see what happens. Probably worth hanging on if you're thinking of calling Brackens on the near future.

Although I was dealing with Austen, I understood from him that it was agreed with John, In fact, the official anouncement was posponed for a few days waiting for John's aptoval. I'll call again this week for clarifications. Yosi

That'll be 10% off the nearly 30% price hike over the German price will it..................bag-o shyte me thinks !!

CC

:fiddle

coolcarbon said:
That'll be 10% off the nearly 30% price hike over the German price will it..................bag-o shyte me thinks !!

CC

:fiddle
Absolutely right CC, we shouldn't bother seeking club-wide discounts, we should just look after our own self-interests and for those who don't have the time/inclination/desire to visit Germany and deal direct they can pay the full UK-inflated price instead :rolleyes:

Those stories about 30% discount in germany are a proven fact or some roumors ?

Because we bought a few items in Germany with a friend just before Chrismas and the prices were similar to Bracken's BEFORE the discount. One item, headlight protector was actually slighly more expensive in Germany.
The same applied to Wunderlich compared to SPC.
We oredred the items over the telephone to be sent to my friend home. Prices compared were WITHOUTH p&p. which turn out to be a few euros.

So, my personal impresion was that is not worth bothering buying in Germany.

The only resason we did it is because the items my friend wanted were out of stock in the UK.

Wonder if someone could comment with solid facts on this....

Touratech Factory

I've been to the unit on a few occasions as i attend a rally nearby (Munich). I was only purchasing the odd bit & bob and the nice man gave me a pair a t-shirts- apparently he had been outside and had a look around my bike and nodded his approval.
HENRY

Henry are you sure he didn't take one look at you and think you needed some new shirts:D
Tim

Yosi,
Any news re the Touratech discount at Brackens. Jim and me would like to fit some bits before the Morrocco trip.
Ta
Jon

Call Bracken and ask for Austen. He will ask you afew questions for security and to stablish identity and then, only then...

No, seriously, the scheme is working already because I have some feedback from mermbers that already benefited from the discount.

Discount genuinely available. Sebring Y piece and titaniun can for £356.14 including VAT and delivery. Price on the Braken site comes out at £398.08 so a bloody good deal all round I say.
Phil

I assume it's Bracken in london, 02072321814?
Just gave them a call, and was told that such shop no longer exists, Austen is recovering (hospital) and the guy I spoke to doesn't have "anything with BM's no more..."
:nenau

Back
Top Bottom