Details

Accommodation:

Sproxton Cricket Club
Buckminster Road
Sproxton
Melton Mowbray
Leicestershire
LE14 4RB

Sproxton Cricket Club - Camping - bring your own tent. We'll have access to the pavilion for toilets, kitchen and showers.

Cost £10 per person. Please pay into my paypal account at paypal.me/tuftywhite This is for the Cricket Club and to cover any tea or coffee at the pavilion. Anything extra will go to the Cricket Club so that they'll feel better about us using the venue again.

Pub - The Crown Inn - 3 rooms available Friday evening (no rooms Saturday)

Campervan at rear of pub, sleeps a couple and a single (price includes breakfast) available both nights.

Please make your own enquiries for availability and prices at the pub.

The pub will be providing breakfasts from 8.30 Saturday and Sunday and evening meals Friday and Saturday. We will be accommodated in their dining room when it comes time to eat.

They have also offered free tea and coffee Saturday afternoon at the rear of the pub if anyone gets back to camp early.

Event:

There will be an off road ride. If someone wants to volunteer to lead a road ride, please post up.

Attendees so far:

Tuftywhite - paid - RR
Mikeyboy - paid - Lanes
Magnon - paid
Astrro - paid - Lanes
Sidestand and boy +++ - paid - Lanes
GSPOD - Paid - Lanes
Flatdog - paid- RR
PMVern - paid - Lanes
Moonhead911
Andyb 11
Skid06 - paid - Lanes
Timaloy - paid - Lanes

Day out and evening mealing.

Mistacat - RR
Boz - RR
Derek
Carlo4 - Lanes

Thinking of Saturday Nighting

Att

Do post up if I've forgotten anything.

Your PayPal address isn't working sir

Tufty…
Can you confirm your email addy for PP please

In your search bar (www. Etc) add the PayPal me address as shown and it takes you straight to his account to pay. It’s not an email address to put into your PayPal account to send money if you get my drift.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I can make it over for the off-road ride Saturday, what time should I get to you for? And meet at the cricket ground?

In your search bar (www. Etc) add the PayPal me address as shown and it takes you straight to his account to pay. It’s not an email address to put into your PayPal account to send money if you get my drift.

Clever man, that why I dig holes for a living.

If I can make it over for the off-road ride Saturday, what time should I get to you for? And meet at the cricket ground?

We'll probably have a leisurely breakfast, so unless someone else has a better idea, I'd say we'll set off around 10.00am.

We'll probably have a leisurely breakfast, so unless someone else has a better idea, I'd say we'll set off around 10.00am.

Great, well work permitting I will try and get there!

Bugger, I tried to delete that. Too quick for me David. :thumb2

Sorry all, just landed tickets to go to the England vs Australia rugby match with the father-in-law so sadly wont be able to make this now.

Hope you all have a brilliant weekend.

Thank you Paul. You're a gentleman. :thumb2

That's 2 people from the East Midlands branch of the club to whom I owe cash.

Back
Top Bottom