East Mids Winter Camp 17/18/19 November

As discussed on Saturday Tufty, I'm definitely in and will get the money to you tonight. Amanda is a no now but will deliver my tent on Friday afternoon so I can go on the green lane run ;)

Can I go behind Paul please so I can avoid the huge holes :D

Yep I’m in just for the lanes I live locally so I can head home to my comfy bed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it to early to comment on the weather... :camping

Saturday Road Ride / Bimble.
Leave the Crown at Sproxton, LE144QB at 10.30 Distance 135 miles of mainly B roads and single track lanes which are all tarmac.
A fuel stop after 20 miles if required.
Lunch/ bar snack at the Shoulder of Mutton, Great Bowden, LE167EU. or the cafe opposite.
Finish at the crown Sproxton.

Think I'll do the road run, even though Mike has Got my XT250 legal again -

I'll have to work up to getting dirty again Will see you on Friday night though :thumb2

Saturday Road Ride / Bimble.
Leave the Crown at Sproxton, LE144QB at 10.30 Distance 135 miles of mainly B roads and single track lanes which are all tarmac.
A fuel stop after 20 miles if required.
Lunch/ bar snack at the Shoulder of Mutton, Great Bowden, LE167EU. or the cafe opposite.
Finish at the crown Sproxton.

Thank you.

Sounds great. :thumb2

ill now be on the road ride Sat ..Still got the Africa Twin in biits:blast..what time are folks arriving Friday?

I'm hoping to be there early/mid afternoon.
Can't arrive too early as I'll need someone to help get my bike back up when i fall off it again.:rolleyes:

I'm hoping to be there early/mid afternoon.
Can't arrive too early as I'll need someone to help get my bike back up when i fall off it again.:rolleyes:

I'll be there from about 2pm. I'll be able to give moral support and advice on how to pick your bike up.

Then you can pick mine up!

Can I use someone's electrical out put to blow up my bed please? - don't have one on the WRR, thanks :beerjug:

I aim to be there around 3-3.30pm

Hope to get there for mid-afternoon. Think its going to be a double sleeping bag weekend.

Back
Top Bottom