Best GSA Accessory

Best GSA Accessory................ the warranty card

Attachments

• img363_edited-2.jpg
    img363_edited-2.jpg
    259.9 KB · Views: 446
My Honda VFR1200 was nice as well. Good compromise :)

Yep.... have to agree. Loved the VFR1200. If I had the funds, I would have kept her too.

Attachments

• 6C3D7F6E-4CE9-4D95-AAD2-74012B5F4511.jpg
    6C3D7F6E-4CE9-4D95-AAD2-74012B5F4511.jpg
    255.8 KB · Views: 402
I’ve got one of these to go with the GSA
d32950b4adcdff3082831a948f655da0.jpg

That is indeed very nice.

My accessory for my GSA. :p

I really like that Tricky, however if those words were uttered in the Gnarly Bar, I’m sure one of those fine chaps would post me a poop in a Jiffy bag

I'm liking these GSA Accessories :D

That's a Corbin Gunfighter on my Nine T, and it's a rare R Nine T as the seats not brown :) (However my previous seat was)

Is it comfy?
Do you like it better than the stock one (which I still have)?
It looks good on your R Nine T

It’s a lot more comfortable than stock mate, I’ve always found Corbins to be brilliant, better imho than Sargent seats. The fit was one of the best to as I’ve had a lot of issues with after market seats not fitting correctly.

I’ve got a thread running on the R Nine T forum with mods and seat problems of old.

It’s a lot more comfortable than stock mate, I’ve always found Corbins to be brilliant, better imho than Sargent seats. The fit was one of the best to as I’ve had a lot of issues with after market seats not fitting correctly.

I’ve got a thread running on the R Nine T forum with mods and seat problems of old.

Thanks for the info. that's very useful.
I'll have a look into the Corbin seat.

I've got on my '95 H-D softail custom that looks hard but is comfy for 600 mile days.

Scary ride these R9Ts, eh? ;)

:) Not scary......however the rear shock on early R9T's like mine, they are using the "Frank Bruno" damping method, in other words, on a decent ride, you take a right battering around the ring!!

:) Not scary......however the rear shock on early R9T's like mine, they are using the "Frank Bruno" damping method, in other words, on a decent ride, you take a right battering around the ring!!

What age is your one?
Mine is a '15 reg.

Got it from the US via eBay, the global shipping program covered all the costs so no additional customs charges, saved about £220 on the UK importers cost, but it was a ready made seat, so I could not customise it. Uppers are super soft calf skin leather, and the top panel of the hump is baby alligator but I like it

Back
Top Bottom