Nippy Normans supply Touratech, Wunderlich and many other makes of accessories. Fantastic service and unbelievable performance.

Thread: Medal please,

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe

Medal please,

GS Rallye picked it up on 24th April,
    havent been out of Wales on it yet,
    ragged the guts out of it,
    nothing gone wrong at all,
    does over 50mpg,
    Im impressed.
    Down side is the 05 feels like a tractor now
    Name:  IMG_4700.jpg
Views: 596
Size:  186.5 KB

I'm not far behind you.

7600 miles since April 2017 but I've split my mileage between couple other bikes also.

GSA is great bit of kit

Has anything rusted or fallen off on yours yet?

Oh my god, can you see any corrosion yet?

You have your heated grips on. Whimp!

You beat me. Got my Rallye on 24th March only managed 5,500 miles so far. That said 5,500 miles on a Jersey bike normally takes about 3 years!

I have taken mine off the rock three times so far.

Picked up my new 17 reg GSA in April and have 6.5k miles on it now (although 5k of those was a run up to Nordkapp and back in July). Embarrassed to report that nothing has fallen off or gone rusty yet.

Was at my local Motoradd on Saturday (am top of their list to have the replacement fork collars done now) and the new TFT equipped models look nice but TFT aren’t retro fit unfortunately.
    V Rod. Keeping the dream alive

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    ...Embarrassed to report that nothing has fallen off or gone rusty yet.
    Me neither...

Tsk.... must try harder !

Oh my god, can you see any corrosion yet?

Reg in march, coming up to 12,000mls, 3rd set of tyres and thrown it down the road once.

Picked up my new 17 reg GSA in April and have 6.5k miles on it now (although 5k of those was a run up to Nordkapp and back in July). Embarrassed to report that nothing has fallen off or gone rusty yet.

Was at my local Motoradd on Saturday (am top of their list to have the replacement fork collars done now) and the new TFT equipped models look nice but TFT aren’t retro fit unfortunately.
    6.5K without riding this one in to wet concrete that is some achievement

Quote Originally Posted by Norfolk Tiger View Post
    6.5K without riding this one in to wet concrete that is some achievement
    Sense of achievement. High fives all round!
    V Rod. Keeping the dream alive

Sense of achievement. High fives all round!
    If you can make it to 12 months without doing so maybe we can arrange for you to have your own medal

picked mine up in June, done 4500 miles. not much i hear you say ? i have another four bikes to play so split mileage across all of these.
    I am also pleased to report the bike looks as brand new as it was when i collected. no rusty bolts or flaking paint ( touch wood) . wonder if this is the start to a new Quality controlled era from the company

Over 6000 miles since picking it up on March 16th, with about half of that carrying a pillion and luggage. Overall average fuel consumption is 49 mpg, with a best fill up of 54.7 mpg and a worst of 41.7 mpg. Finish is still as new. Very happy with it.

Mid June 5500 miles, Rallye Gs still like new, bought an Urban Gs a week later so split mileage between the two, was trying to not put too much mileage on the Rallye but WTF..