Hi everyone.............

The Mechanic

Just thought that I would say hello to you guys and girls, I still view this site and follow whats happening!!!

So what is happening? The weather is ok but no ride outs on the horizon.....must be the holiday planning and barbeques getting in the way:)

Missed two of the ride outs earlier on, mainly due to other factors:(

Maybe catch up with some of you;)

Regards Tony

I think everyones forgotten you Tony.
Its all new folk anyhoo

Once apon a time there was a tavern ......

Wotcha Tony, how is the Aprillia going?

Been out a few times, usually ending up in the three stags. Keep an eye out for a future meet, be nice to see you again.

Den said:
I think everyones forgotten you Tony.
Its all new folk anyhoo

Once apon a time there was a tavern ......

Den's still here though:rolleyes:

Howzit going Tone? Bloke over the roads got one of them Itie thingys as well;)

Not forgotten, I still owe you lunch!

Dommie running fine.

Thanks Geoff

Ah ha! So not forgotten then...

Nice to hear from you guys, so when is the next ride out??

I'm off to France end of the month ..Crois en Tenois race track with a very quick clubmans car (1st at Silverstone last weekend). Two of us are going over on our...err....Itie bikes, should be a good laugh if we dont have to work too hard...driver keeps car on track...out of armco etc etc...too many variables. Driver's even booked the hotel for us:D

So plenty of:beerjug: :beer: in the evenings, especially if our guy wins :rolleyes:

See you all soon perhaps

Geoff, lunch would be great but really I was happy to be able to help:)

just so you know, if anyones reading this

Race car finished second and third in two races, not bad as our driver qualified second.

Race one he was leading for two laps until he had a moment (he'd describe it as a monumental moment).

Race two on the second day of this weekend was red flagged after 6 laps, this buggered up his storming performance and he had to settle for third place.

Croix en Ternois is mainly a clubman type track but it tends to have lots of bike action, more so than the car stuff.

The town of Arras just 15 minutes away is absolutely stunning and well worth a visit, as is the village of Azincourt (Agincourt) yes its that one; all bows and arrows, lopped off arms and legs type fighting with kin great two handed swords and stuff. Bloody hell.

Back
Top Bottom