DLR Mount brackets. Where from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

adventuredon

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi looking for DLR light mounts (individuals) not the bar as I want to mount them on my Heed crash bars. My existing lights have a bracket that they are mounted on, so I need the equivalent of a p-clamp that they can then bolt onto. If that's easy to understand? I guess I want a clamp with a platform to screw theses onto.
Don't want a light bar as its just overkill, more weight.
Anyone suggest where or what clamps/clips/bracket to use? By my reckoning the bars are 24mm diameter. The alchemy ones look great but diameter is too tight (might not get threaded correctly) http://www.alchemyparts.co.uk/pair-...brackets-for-motorcycle-motorbike-trike-quad/

So where/what to buy for the lights to mount on. Cheers

Hi looking for DLR light mounts (individuals) not the bar as I want to mount them on my Heed crash bars. My existing lights have a bracket that they are mounted on, so I need the equivalent of a p-clamp that they can then bolt onto. If that's easy to understand? I guess I want a clamp with a platform to screw theses onto.
Don't want a light bar as its just overkill, more weight.
Anyone suggest where or what clamps/clips/bracket to use? By my reckoning the bars are 24mm diameter. The alchemy ones look great but diameter is too tight (might not get threaded correctly) http://www.alchemyparts.co.uk/pair-...brackets-for-motorcycle-motorbike-trike-quad/

So where/what to buy for the lights to mount on. Cheers

Have you got the AT yet? Where's the pics? :D

no, not yet. Building it on Monday. Still want to offload the bmw first though. Hate to have 2 desirable bikes outside my house on the road at same time. Struggling to sell the GS though with 58k on the clock. Its almost worth de commissioning and storing looking at the e bay offers coming in. Autotrader at the weekend! Cant bloody wait though! On a positive, it's given me time to research, figure out some of the how to, and start farkling in bits...

Good man....:D

I was mega excited when I picked up my 2nd hand 'new to me' SA a couple of weeks ago; I've been around it with a fine tooth comb & it's spotless....just like it's been living in a show room for 2 years!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom