Thread: New GSA Rallye

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe

New GSA Rallye

So the time has come to sell my 59 plate GSA and update. Started having a chat with my local dealer, but just wondered what kind of deal anyone else buying New has been offered/ got? I’m after a pcp and had been waiting as I presumed the APR rate would go down this quarter, but it hasn’t. I have been offered a discount off list though, but nothing else yet.
    Thanks
    Dave

I've just ordered a new GSA Rallye TE (take delivery in 10 days time) as my pcp was up. I've gone for a personal 3% bank loan. I worked out that over the same period as the pcp I would own the bike at the end of the term.

Best BMW could do was more than double at 7%.

The bike itself is terrifically expensive but they did do a slight discount on the overall price with accessories included.

What is the difference between a GS Rallye TE and a GS Adventure TE? I can't identify anything other than one is a rather gaudy colour and the other a tasteful triple black (in the case of mine)

Quote Originally Posted by mw3230 View Post
    What is the difference between a GS Rallye TE and a GS Adventure TE? I can't identify anything other than one is a rather gaudy colour and the other a tasteful triple black (in the case of mine)
    Triple black! Beauty, my friend is definitely in the eye of the beholder.

Click here to find out how to remove these ads

BMW normally offer a 5.9 rate on a PCP...if you can hang on till nov you might get it lower. The GS Rallye is a new model so dont expect too much discount though