Bologna Secure Parking for the GS

Status
Not open for further replies.

m1keyp

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
We have a nice problem.

Two weeks after Mugello MotoGp a mate is getting married in Tuscany.

We were already planning to ride to/from Mugello but this announcment has added a complication.

Thinking about riding down and watching the race, flying home.

Then flying back down, riding to the wedding and the having a week riding back.

Can anyone recommend secure parking in Bologna for about a fortnight?

Chain the bike to something at or near the airport.

Need parking for Bologna airport? We offer secure and insured car parks at competitive prices close to Bologna airport. Book now!

Discover the most convenient Bologna Airport's parking with Parking Planner: book or pay online your parking and travel without worries! ... Are you riding a motorbike? Your parking lot is P2. Parking up to 4 ...

The airport car park in Bologna offers car park covered and uncovered, you just need to tell us your choice when booking with us. Are you arriving with your bike? No problem! ParkinGo is ready to welcome ...

Thanks for the replies, have found a place where it will be locked away and undercover.

FWIW

Having lived and worked in Bologna and Parma the airports are ok for parking. Used to leave both my Blade and Pan there at weeks at a time. Once left me Telepass on the seat for two days in Bologna Aiport There are some good hotels in Centre of Bologna (Near Central Station) and outskirts with underground parking. I used one opposite the Station for two years on and off and not a problem.

Well worth asking one of those even paying man on the booth at the entrance. My mates who are locals bikers reckon it scooters is biggest risk of being knicked by local for parts.

We have a nice problem.

Blah... motorbike racing... blah... flying... blah... mate's wedding....

Can anyone recommend secure parking in Bologna for about a fortnight?

Thanks for the replies, have found a place where it will be locked away and undercover.

Is it a secret where; just in case anyone else does the same thing?

I guess it will remain a secret, known only to the OP, who was keen on getting help for his trip but reluctant to pass any on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom