Goretex repair

Lsr do goretex repairs, send them photo's and they'll give a quote; very helpful.

Unlike Scottish Mountain Gear, who repair goretex, apart from
"we don't do bloody motorbike stuff".

Explained I was only 15 minutes away and they could say that to my face, attitude changed a tad.

What's the difference between burning a hole in your goretex mountain jacket or on your goretex motorcycle trousers, so Monies went to LCR who were excellent and Scottish Mountain gear don't get any more of my hard earned cash for awning repairs etc.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

You can buy goretex stick on patches. JJH
That's what I have in the post......... just wondered has anyone used them successfully.

Shagged if I'm throwing out 6 month old kacks for 3 little holes!!

Sent from a OnePlusX.

Hi,

I put a couple of small holes around the hip of my Rev'it kacks during an "off" a few weeks ago.

I believe have the same pants following your recommendation - love them, by the way! Firstly, I hope you and the bike are OK and, secondly, how did they hold up? Obviously they have a few small holes, but was that a bit disappointing considering the impact or particularly impressive?

I believe have the same pants following your recommendation - love them, by the way! Firstly, I hope you and the bike are OK and, secondly, how did they hold up? Obviously they have a few small holes, but was that a bit disappointing considering the impact or particularly impressive?

They held up fine. Just don't keep anything solid in the pockets. Trousers would have been fine only I had 2 zips in my left pocket (from jacket and trousers) they would have just been scuffed. Probably 40 - 50mph.

Back
Top Bottom