Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: Africa Twin farkles list

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Fitted +30mm risers from SW-Motech which brings the bars to within a couple of mm’s of the ‘18 ATAS height. I did ask my dealer if the taller risers on the ATAS were available to buy, but not as yet. So as I’m heading off to Europe next month, these will do nicely. For me, they make a very comfortable difference and a lot cheaper than buying an ATAS....
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Why so serious ?

I may have missed it if someone has posted but...has anyone replaced the cat and plastic cover with a simple link pipe. It's the most annoying thing on the bike for me, I can't ride with the balls of my feet ion the pegs as my right heel snags...most annoying

They look good Davy
    where you off to mate ? we are off on the 8th of July for an 8 day tour around France, Austria, Germany got a 2k route planned and rented a 5 bed house in Germany for 5 nights with big garage and pool cant bloody wait

Davey B I dont think anyone makes a simple y piece decat mate but there are cheap decat headers on ebay that work fine linky below

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CRF1000L-...4AAOSwp1RZggB9
    Knowledge is knowing a Tomato is a fruit, wisdom is not puting it in a fruit salad

I’m off on July 4th for my ‘2018 Dambuster Tour’. Hull to Zeebrugge ferry then I’ll be visiting Guy Gibson’s grave, Overloon museum, Mohne & Eder Dams, SW Motech factory, Malmady/Bastogne, V1/V2 site in France and then Ypres to watch the last post ceremony before the Chunnel back to England for another night, swing through the Lake District before getting the ferry back to Belfast.
    Why so serious ?

Quote Originally Posted by Adventure Boy View Post
    They look good Davy
    where you off to mate ? we are off on the 8th of July for an 8 day tour around France, Austria, Germany got a 2k route planned and rented a 5 bed house in Germany for 5 nights with big garage and pool cant bloody wait

Where abouts in Germany have you rented ??

Quote Originally Posted by Davy F View Post
    Fitted +30mm risers from SW-Motech which brings the bars to within a couple of mm’s of the ‘18 ATAS height. I did ask my dealer if the taller risers on the ATAS were available to buy, but not as yet. So as I’m heading off to Europe next month, these will do nicely. For me, they make a very comfortable difference and a lot cheaper than buying an ATAS....
    I got the SW motech on my 17 plate AT as soon as i got the bike but the 25mm ones in black, very comfy
    LBL

Life's too short.

Quote Originally Posted by Davy F View Post
    Yeah but do the risers come with a DCT auto blipper ?

I put up and back risers on my AFAS

Quote Originally Posted by Cabby View Post
    I put up and back risers on my AFAS
    Crikey ! How tall are you ?

Quote Originally Posted by Arsey View Post
    They come with a DF auto blipper.....
    Why so serious ?

Crikey ! How tall are you ?
    5.9 just feels more comfortable.

My Remus makes it pop n fart nicely thank you, and my AT comes with a triple black GSA

Quote Originally Posted by LBL View Post
    My Remus makes it pop n fart nicely thank you, and my AT comes with a triple black GSA
    I had a Remus on my AT in 2016 but the OE can on the ATAS is so throaty and tucked in that I’m not going to bother changing it.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223