Scurban ???

I prefer this full stop!

2017-ducati-scrambler-desert-sled-10-fast-facts-1.jpg

So have you ridden one ?

Yup, I thought it was awesome! Although I didn't try and do 140mph on it ... I've ridden a R9T Scrambler too and anything over 100mph is absolutely pointless.

I've also ridden a standard Duke scrambler and thought it was spot on, just enough power for the chassis and just enough chassis for the power. I thought it was a hoot.

If I was a new buy kind of guy I'd absolutely own one!

Yup, I thought it was awesome! Although I didn't try and do 140mph on it ...

I've ridden a standard Duke scrambler too and thought it was spot on, just enough power for the chassis and just enough chassis for the power. I thought it was a hoot.

If I was a new buy kind of guy I'd absolutely own one!

Guess we all like different things.Two mates have had one-one for 2 days and one for 4 !!! One is sitting in a dealer about a mile away as I type.

Looks ok,I suppose but I wasn't impressed with how it went.It's not about speed,as you know,and I hate the latest LC GSs but the TC motor in the Turban suits the bike perfectly,as does the minimal bits on it.

Makes me laugh when I see people try retrofit the rev counter etc.

At least that Desert Sled (stupid name) is a full size bike,unlike the 28 other varieties of Ducati Scrambler.:rolleyes:

I really love the Scrambler - i’ve got it just as I want it now.. and I’m looking forward to many happy miles on it!

I prefer the set up on the Turban, single pipe looks and sounds better IMHO...

Same here having already owned an R Nine T Roadster which sounded amazing with the baffles out I couldn't believe how good the Urban GS sounded with its standard single exhaust

Not too loud on the road and awesome on tick over

Having said that I do like the Scrambler twin exhausts aswell

Good that we have a choice between 2 very similar and yet very different bikes :beerjug:

..... That said the Scrambler is of course the one to have :p

The power delivery on my Turban is awesome, I think the engine is very well suited, if they had put the 800 Rotax twin in it I wouldn’t be owning one right now, it’s about ‘character’ not speed.
I’ll have to try a Ducati but there was one sat next to my mates used F700 when he bought it, sat with him bored whilst he filled paperwork in, looked, touched, fiddled, was still bored, unlike the Turban, one brief ride & was hooked..
CHARACTER...

Back
Top Bottom