Hotels Near Templepatrick

stonehenge

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi,

Heading over to Donegal next April and will meet friends in Templepatrick. Can you recommend a Hotel with, hopefully secure (ish) bike parking in the area please.

ta .... Steve

There's the Hilton templepatrick and also the dunadry as well as the Templeton. Not sure about secure parking bit I could check it out as I live pretty close by.

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

In General N Ireland is "fairly " good for not having bikes lifted from outside hotels etc

But The Hilton is a BIG spot and if they are outside could attract attention and its also bloody expensive read as a Big Money" Spot, nice vehicles etc etc

Might I suggest a browse of Tripadvisor, is not far away Also Larne, Antrim, Ballymena, Crumlin all within 20 mins ride of there and all have good access to main arterial routes

Done thanks - Bay Cottage B&B (biker friendly!) on the way out and Keef Halla Country House on the way back.

Done thanks - Bay Cottage B&B (biker friendly!) on the way out and Keef Halla Country House on the way back.

Pretty much everywhere is "bike friendly" here you'll find. If you need any routes or advice just give us a shout. :thumb2

Are you aware that the Keef Halla Country House is on a busy road with nothing near it apart from a petrol station with a cafe.

You could try the Glen More B&B 1A Belfast Rd, Antrim BT41 1NY, a nice place close to the town which has somewhere to park the bike.

Back
Top Bottom