1290 Super Adventure R having some fun ..

Eunuch

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
This guy is having a whole bunch of fun on an R.

Perhaps not quite following ROSPA guidelines :rob, but it showcases what the 1290 is capable of in 'good' hands.

Doesn't start getting real twisty until 4.30/5mins.

I think I've ridden that rode though the darkies I left on some of those corners must have been worn away :rolleyes:

He's living on borrowed time me thinks!

Wonder if he is still alive "......

reminds me of the Fast Bike videos that were shot on those roads ... Shakey, Rob Frost, etc...

I wonder where he got one of them gyroscopic camera's that always remains vertical, either that or he hangs off the wrong side of the bike in corners.

TBH I have seen much worse riding

Made me smile when his mirror came loose, same thing happened to me on a fairly fast ride, quite distracting!

made good progress I thought, impressed with helmet cam...

He’s a fucking twat! Doing 80-90mph on a single carriageway road while overtaking way to close to other vehicles and to top it all off on a solid line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like the music, it suits the video and damn that bike is responsive to throttle inputs :D

He’s a fucking twat! Doing 80-90mph on a single carriageway road while overtaking way to close to other vehicles and to top it all off on a solid line.

Sounds like my average commute to work :nenau

Then again every other vehicle insists on sitting 2 inches off my number plate and I have no option but to be too close, white lines mean bugger all to me when the flow of traffic is 5 mph (and the bastards leave little room down the middle so close overtakes are the only option) and I cannot see anything wrong with 80 mph on single carriageway roads, if all drivers could drive to a reasonable standard this could safely be the national speed limit.

This fella is however going far more crazy than I would now, and possibly more crazy than I ever was, even as an Elsie riding Yoof.

i thought he was a bit slow a bit wooden;)

Mmm, i’m Not sure but something doesn’t look right about that video, it might be me but on a couple of occasions he looked like he was doing warp speed but his speedo didn’t seem to be registering anything like what i expected.

he looked like he was doing warp speed but his speedo didn’t seem to be registering anything like what i expected.

Nice quote there sounds like something I could use "Well officer, it might of looked like Warp Speed....."

Mmm, i’m Not sure but something doesn’t look right about that video, it might be me but on a couple of occasions he looked like he was doing warp speed but his speedo didn’t seem to be registering anything like what i expected.

Speedo was in km per hour !

Fair play to him ,it looks fast through camera footage but the fastest he went at one point was176kph =109mph so he's enjoying his bike ,why conserve fuel n tyres when there's fun to be had , not brave or stupid just spirited riding ��

Those French drivers are far more alert to motorcyclists than drivers in the UK. I know that some didn't have much of an option, but there seemed to be plenty that moved over when he was zooming in on them.
Mind you,overtaking @152kph in between cars in both lanes was foolhardy. Even if he had a death wish, what about the unsuspecting car occupants?

Looks like the video is sped up

Looks well ridden to me, I would have expected a few more front wheel lifts though, bit disappointing for a 1290, maybe they aren't quite as lairy as the 1190 ��

Back
Top Bottom