Ride Magazine GS nicked....

Troppo

Bemused observer
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
STOLEN: Ride Magazine’s BMW R1200GS Exclusive was stolen from the Marriott, Swansea overnight (RX17 WEO), let the Police know if you see it!

22448191_10155423677638855_8993732224319290333_n.jpg

Was it locked up?

If not, shame on them.

Someone should be... ;)

Indeed. But you see my point.

Thread title may as well read...

Ride Magazine willingly left £15,000 cash in transparent suitcase outside Marriott Hotel overnight.

Somebody stole it..... no shit.

With the motorcycle crime epedemic at moment, shame on them if they didn't lock it up.

What's concerning is that there must be scumbags on patrol looking for bikes to nick. I don't know how often GSs get parked in the Marriot Swansea's car park but it's not likely. Bomb under the seat so scumbag thieves get get their arses blown off would deter others in time.

What's concerning is that there must be scumbags on patrol looking for bikes to nick. I don't know how often GSs get parked in the Marriot Swansea's car park but it's not likely. Bomb under the seat so scumbag thieves get get their arses blown off would deter others in time.

Its a Hotel Car Park. Thieves will be looking to steal anything valuable left in vehicles.

A brand new GSA on steering lock is a gift.

They probably walked it away slowly with temporary blindness from tears of laughter in their eyes...

It'll be on some farmland now in Wales being ragged by a couple of teenagers.

Ride magazine have a unique journalistic experience...... = what "normal" riders go through every day.

Ride magazine have a unique journalistic experience...... = what "normal" riders go through every day.

Not quite as I suspect Martin Fitzgibbons who had the bike on long term test will neither be out of pocket or have to deal with the insurance claim.

Not quite as I suspect Martin Fitzgibbons who had the bike on long term test will neither be out of pocket or have to deal with the insurance claim.

Good point and well made.

Be interesting to hear his take on the next front end chatter podcast.

iirc baurs excess would make most of our eyes water.

Sadly, Hotel carparks are a breeding ground for feral scum.

Hopefully it is recovered, but if it was your bike would you want it back ? It'll be TF'd.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

That's Swansea for you, could be a team following them around waiting for the right moment.

It's always been the case...Sunday late afternoon and early evening were always a favourite time to cruise around clocking the Sunday riders washing their bikes after their 60 mile round trip to a cafe...and lo and behold in the days afterwards, they'd get their garage or shed screwed and the bike "liberated"

Back
Top Bottom