Dartmoor for breakfast 28th October?

DevonAl

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Any south west GSers up for brekky next Saturday, was thinking of maybe Tavistock or Princeton as several cafes to choose from.

Al.

Sat

No worries Al. I'll bring a flask then we just have to find a phone box!!!

I'm sure a few more will come, I bet their all watching the weather before they make a decision or excuse???

Cheers

Barry G

I might turn on an xt660 I bought this morning as Saturday might be the only day I can pick it up from camelford.

Al.

Late breakfast/brunch 10:45-11 ish?

Al.

I'm tied up first thing this Saturday but that late breakfast idea and the fact I'm only in Plymouth might make it achievable for me... as long as I wouldn't be crashing a bunch of old mates' get together?

Feel free to join us sea dog, I haven't met Barry or Bendy either. I'll Pick a meeting point later in the week.

Al.

I've done it many times and filmed myself riding part of the route. Yes! One of the best roads in the country for the road racer street rockets (the police , sheep or ponies may get you if you get caught going too fast so choose a time when you think the cops will be looking away. If you want to go fast, please ride slow for a while before you speed up) and those who prefer to stick at or below the 40 mph over the moor speed limit and just enjoy one of our earths most beautiful views. :thumb2

Unfortunately I am working that weekend but would like to meet sometime when I'm off. Enjoy :thumb

Bobs east end cafe inside Tavistock pannier market, looks like the place to get a good hearty breakfast, so around 10:45/11:00 on Saturday, look forward to meeting a few more tossers :thumby:

Al.

Back
Top Bottom