Harley - Pre or post 2000?

Move the decimal place or tell her it's Dollars.

Thanks for all your input (useful or otherwise).

I've gone for a 2011 Fatboy SP 1584 - the one with a group of letters beginning with F. :) 4K miles, Stage 1 with V&H. Rode it back from Wolverhampton yesterday, sounded like I was being dived bombed by a Spitfire on the A34. Totally different to my GSA but great fun to ride.

Thanks for all your input (useful or otherwise).

I've gone for a 2011 Fatboy SP 1584 - the one with a group of letters beginning with F. :) 4K miles, Stage 1 with V&H. Rode it back from Wolverhampton yesterday, sounded like I was being dived bombed by a Spitfire on the A34. Totally different to my GSA but great fun to ride.

Enjoy.

I'd go for an Evo 1340 from late 1980's to late 1990's.

Simple, easily maintained, no complexities, solid bikes.

Evos seem to be fetching more then early TC bikes now....

As I was growing up, I read about how shit panheads and knuckle heads were through the bike mags I used to read.....People seemed to be constantly working on them, tearing them down, rebuilding etc. Not to sure I could be arsed with all that old shite.

As I was growing up, I read about how shit panheads and knuckle heads were through the bike mags I used to read.....People seemed to be constantly working on them, tearing them down, rebuilding etc. Not to sure I could be arsed with all that old shite.

You're not wrong there! That's the reason I sold my 64 Panhead in the end. Too much trouble to own it and keep it running nicely if only ridden a couple of times a year. But.....would have been an amazing investment if I'd kept it :nenau

Now, my two Evos are a different matter. I could leave either of them standing for months on end (maybe with an Optimate to keep the battery topped up) then jump on and ride across Europe and back with little or no worries and have done :thumb2....mind you now I've said that I'm asking for trouble in the future....:D

..............................So that will be a “no” then............

I can’t think why............:nenau

Partly because the breakfasting event happened over a month ago.

Another in Jan.... As we Gnarley boys ride our Hogs all year round...

Back
Top Bottom