Dent Event Weekend ... Friday 18th - Sunday 20th May 2018

Sadly I'll not be in Dent - i've now got to go for some tests on Friday that i just cant miss, if all goes well the DVLA will consider giving me my licence back to drive with one eye so it's a biggie!!, :coold i'm keeping everything crossed (except my eyes of course..) , i will keep you posted - have a great Dent!! :camping

Hope all goes well Simon. See you next year on your bike.

Steve

Sadly I'll not be in Dent - i've now got to go for some tests on Friday that i just cant miss, if all goes well the DVLA will consider giving me my licence back to drive with one eye so it's a biggie!!, :coold i'm keeping everything crossed (except my eyes of course..) , i will keep you posted - have a great Dent!! :camping

Best of luck Simon, hope all goes well for you :beerjug:

Shame you'll be missing out on the cake as i know you are partial, never mind, next year when you'll be back but, on yer bike :thumb2

Cakes are ready; 1 x big fook off ( but there does appear to be a bit missing) Almond and Cherry and 2 x medium Lemon Drizzles.

I can vouch for the Almond and Cherry :augie

Attachments

• cakes.jpg
    cakes.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 152
we are heading down from Scotland after work on Friday, not likely to get there until after 9ish. will the site office still be open for us to pay our pitch, or is that sortable in the morning?

we are heading down from Scotland after work on Friday, not likely to get there until after 9ish. will the site office still be open for us to pay our pitch, or is that sortable in the morning?

Morning will be fine :thumb2

As promised :D

4b0c2cdaf39db85a187c395b336604a9.jpg

The future is whatever colour you want.

Hope all goes well for you Simon and you're back on the road in double quick time :thumb

We'll raise a glass to ya :beer:

Good luck Simon. Would have been nice to catch up but those tests are more important. Keep positive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A beautiful morning here in Dent, set in for the weekend .... I ordered it for ya's :D

Ride safe, see y'all here :thumby:

i-kp8c8FV-L.jpg

:beerjug:

A beautiful morning here in Dent, set in for the weekend .... I ordered it for ya's :D

Any of that beer left? Or is the weather so hot that it is helping keep you cool?

First stop is York for the night and then tomorrow a bimble through Gods country before aiming for Dent. See you there. It looks lovely the Micky. Phone off.

The future is whatever colour you want.

Any of that beer left? Or is the weather so hot that it is helping keep you cool?

The photograph of it in the Camper was for 'display purposes only' :D

Not touched any of it yet, maybe this evening when some other reprobates will be here :thumb

Hope it's OK, not been kept particularly cool, even got warm on a couple of occasions :nenau

i-kp8c8FV-L.jpg

I hope it feckin rains :(

Only kidding :) I hope you all have a great time.

Can i be first onthe list for next year :thumb2

Gutted beyond belief, tests confirm I have had a stroke 😣
In hospital for the foreseeable time being. Which means I cannot drive/ride for a month ☹️. I now will not be able to come to Dent . Unless anyone fancies a crippled pillion lol
Mart

Just spotted this, you never know the feckin' minute do you? All the best and yes, i will have a beer or two for you :beerjug:

The photograph of it in the Camper was for 'display purposes only' :D

Not touched any of it yet, maybe this evening when some other reprobates will be here :thumb

Hope it's OK, not been kept particularly cool, even got warm on a couple of occasions :nenau

In the shade with wet towels over it, as long as you keep wetting them it should stay cool. But I am sure you know that already

Back
Top Bottom