Hex Ezcan?

Santa-2512

Omnipotent one
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Quick Q, will it work with hexheads ??

Or is it watercooled models only?

Mart

Anyone using it here? Was thinking of getting one and using Shipito to post over to Europe (save on shipping and import duty).

Does the oil cooled version have all the same functions as the LC? Adjustable brightness for LED front lights, powering an additional LED brake light, accessory sockets etc?

It's only a relay no? Has nothing to do with the CANBUS. You still need to tap into light wires.

It's only a relay no? Has nothing to do with the CANBUS. You still need to tap into light wires.

Aware of that, but how much is an Auto Electrician, it's still viable. Especially if you're a bit handy with wiring. I'm not, so I'm out

Not sure about that I thought it did connect via canbus to control existing lights and additions can be incorporated

Loads of Youtube stuff on fitting to a GS heres just one, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQz0ZGWquMs. The unit itself is plug and play fully programable so not "just a relay". What you decide to add to it, lights, horn, heating etc are just connected to the supplied plugs.

I know the ezCan is not just a relay. I was referring to the item someone linked to above on eBay

I know the ezCan is not just a relay. I was referring to the item someone linked to above on eBay

The eBay link, I posted is just a relay (or relays) but it's a fraction of the cost of an ezCan and does most of the stuff you might need front LEDs to do. It wont do rear light stuff.

Back
Top Bottom