Christmas Ride

Grim Rider

Reaction score
We have been thinking of a Christmas Ride out so on Saturday 16th December we shall be riding from Nazareth to Bethlehem. As some of us are still working it shall be between the villages in Wales rather than the Holy Land :D

Plan is to stop somewhere near Caernarfon the Friday night (possibly not camping) and ride down the next day - will be on tarmac although as interesting a route as come up with.

If seriously interested get in touch so can book accommodation. :beerjug:

We shall be stopping at the Travelodge at Bangor the night of the 15th - currently as low as £32 to book. :beerjug:

"I'm taking the girlfriend to Wales that weekend"

"Are you going to Bangor?"

"Probably"

--------------

(Will be interested to see the route!)

Friday - let me know what time you will be getting to the hotel and we will meet up for dinner. Aiming to get there about 6pm myself (some of us have to go to work sometimes!)

I hear we have had another dump of snow - have been in Qatar since Monday but should be home by this evening so will see what forecast looks like for Friday and Saturday. Whatever th conditions should be an exciting ride! :beerjug:

Okay, so forecast doesn't look like will get any worse so we'll have a go at it - if it is too icy we can always divert to a more main road route. See you all tomorrow in Bangor :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom