iCloud Photos

(RIP) Tunneruk

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
It's like this ...

When I take photos down at my workshop, they seamlessly upload to cloud and within seconds are in the Photos app on my iMac on my desk.

When I get home and want to do something with he same photos I open up the Photos app but they won't automatically upload again because they've already uploaded to iMac at work?

I've looked at every setting I can, iCloud settings all appear to be correct.

Anyone have the same issue? Any words of advice?

Cheers, CT

Not much help but I hated the Photos app and still use iPhoto. To me it seems a lot easier to use. Perhaps go back to iPhoto :nenau

edit, just a thought, have you got more than one apple ID? Perhaps one machine is logged in with one ID, the other wth another ID. Umm, DAMHIK.

Not much help but I hated the Photos app and still use iPhoto. To me it seems a lot easier to use. Perhaps go back to iPhoto :nenau

edit, just a thought, have you got more than one apple ID? Perhaps one machine is logged in with one ID, the other wth another ID. Umm, DAMHIK.

I phoned Apple ... turns out it was a conflicting setting in the phone. One setting changed and we should be good to go!

Just be careful you don't delete anything from iCloud photos, if you do, it deletes them from everywhere.

Unless they've changed it. Worth taking advice before deleting.

Slightly OT but I think the latest Photos app on High Sierra might finally come close to the Picasa we all liked in about 2011.

Back
Top Bottom