Just seen an undoubtedly stolen GS in Wallasey

Tarka

Reaction score
1.50pm at Gorsey Lane traffic lights
Silver/yellow 1100/1150 GS
No screen
Fruity pipe
Two helmetless hoody scrotes aboard.

I flagged down a police car just down the road and he took details saying he'd have a drive about and a look around,but as we all know, he couldn't chase the bastards and much as he'd like to, he couldn't run the twats off the road.

Just a heads up if any poor soul locally has lost their GS.

When I first read the headline I wondered if it was my mates bike. He had a white 650 Dakar stolen off his drive overnight in Greasby just before christmas. Cops told him there had been loads of bike thefts on Wirral recently.

When I first read the headline I wondered if it was my mates bike. He had a white 650 Dakar stolen off his drive overnight in Greasby just before christmas. Cops told him there had been loads of bike thefts on Wirral recently.

Theft in the Wirral, who would have thought that :rob

Kenny as your avatar says..... do not forget your roots :beerjug: granby street rules.

:eek Please don't mention Granby Street, I'll now have flashbacks of being petrol bombed there in 1981 and having two stolen cars trying to knock me off my job motorcycle a few years later.

:eek Please don't mention Granby Street, I'll now have flashbacks of being petrol bombed there in 1981 and having two stolen cars trying to knock me off my job motorcycle a few years later.

Was there also, it was an interesting time, not for all though...:rob

Back
Top Bottom