New Guzzi V85 looks good.

Just of of interest who is saying 2021 ? Someone who was at EICMA was saying 2019 which isn't too bad but 2021, I can't wait that long as I'd be looking for a 12mth old one at least so that makes it 2022 !?! :(

Like Chas says it looks fairly production ready ?

http://discoverv85.motoguzzi.com/en/

I think it's now official...launch date 2021

........:blast :tears

At least two gives me 4 years to save up

I'm currently looking for one of the last Stelvio's and I'll be keeping my Gen2 Explorer XCX. I'm just hoping that in 2021 when I'll be 66 the combined value of both bikes will enable me to fund a V85.

I'm currently looking for one of the last Stelvio's and I'll be keeping my Gen2 Explorer XCX. I'm just hoping that in 2021 when I'll be 66 the combined value of both bikes will enable me to fund a V85.

Steve fancy having a guess at what the list price will be in 2021? i reckon £10500. I will be buying a used in the winter of 2021 / spring 2022 .

Steve fancy having a guess at what the list price will be in 2021? i reckon £10500. I will be buying a used in the winter of 2021 / spring 2022 .

Not a clue to be honest. If it comes with Ohlins and some other trick bits I reckon it will be nearer 12k. I'm just hoping that it's a well sorted standard bike, i.e. brembo's and Ohlins. No need for any fancy electronics, such as semi active suspension, rider modes, etc.

Not a clue to be honest. If it comes with Ohlins and some other trick bits I reckon it will be nearer 12k. I'm just hoping that it's a well sorted standard bike, i.e. brembo's and Ohlins. No need for any fancy electronics, such as semi active suspension, rider modes, etc.

It will have to be Tiger 800 , F800 , Africa Twin money or it won't sell . I very much doubt the production bike will be Ohlins equipped .

Thanks to Doug Richie for sharing this photo. Looks real to me. The Moto Guzzi team at the NEC reported that the Milan Show bike had gone 'back to Piaggio R&D'. Small steps.

From UK guzzi owners forum :drool

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1517605748280.jpg
    FB_IMG_1517605748280.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 1,232
Thanks to Doug Richie for sharing this photo. Looks real to me. The Moto Guzzi team at the NEC reported that the Milan Show bike had gone 'back to Piaggio R&D'. Small steps.

I really really like it! Not in love with the colour scheme, but reckon it would look fantastic in stealth black with the red frame.

Just why oh why do we have to wait so feckin long for it to come into production! :confused::tears

I really really like it! Not in love with the colour scheme, but reckon it would look fantastic in stealth black with the red frame.

Just why oh why do we have to wait so feckin long for it to come into production! :confused::tears

Yup, you would think they would whizz it through R&D & get it made PDQ.
Having been to the factory late last yr & seeing it 1/2 empty, increased sales would be good for the company.
OK they are doing OK with a the hipster types wanting there models but that could end as fast as it took of & guzzi would be fecked. That model or models might help keep it a profitable concern. Especially now the Stelvio is no more.

When I spoke to them I was told it wasn't at the NEC because it had gone over to the states for the New York bike show.......I still want one, black like Todd said or the satin olive green they did the Stelvio in :drool

;)....

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1520538864000.jpg
    FB_IMG_1520538864000.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 599
This could keep you busy while you wait for the V85.

Old chassis with modern motor.

Could be improved in 5 minutes if the exhaust bandage was removed...

Attachments

• s-l1600 (1)s.jpg
    s-l1600 (1)s.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 561
  • s-l1600 (2)a.jpg
    s-l1600 (2)a.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 591
  • s-l1600a.jpg
    s-l1600a.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 560

Back
Top Bottom