'03 1150GSA System pannier mount

Captain Puke

Reaction score
Hi all,

Some scrotes stole the top box and RHS pannier off my bike while in Barcelona - grr.

They got the pannier off by breaking the entire mount bar off. Anyone know where I can pick one of these up? Fortunately, the bike came with a spare pannier when I bought it and I've found the replacement lock barrels that I can re-key to work with my ignition key.

Cheers!

Couple of pics here, of the left side - I'm after the right. Anyone know where I can source one?

Cheers

Attachments

• IMG_2269.jpg
    IMG_2269.jpg
    214.8 KB · Views: 288
  • IMG_2270.jpg
    IMG_2270.jpg
    223.4 KB · Views: 298
Motorworks or Sherlocks would be the first place I'd look for a 2nd hand one. After that it would be eBay.de or eBay.co.uk

I'm just about to advertise two genuine BMW aluminium top boxes complete with mounting racks etc, both mintier than mint. PM if interested before I post up in the for sale section or the dreaded Ebay :thumb

Mike.

Try ...

... Russ at Bemer Bikes in Woodford; breaker and fettler of beemers on 0208 559 9200 or even our very own Steptoe.

mspenz - thanks but I'll stick to what I have - I'm selling the bike soon anyway. Ta.

Many thanks oblertone and Paul - will investigate.

mspenz - thanks but I'll stick to what I have - I'm selling the bike soon anyway. Ta.

Many thanks oblertone and Paul - will investigate.

No worries, hope you get sorted out :thumb2

I'll PM tonight Gordon.

Back
Top Bottom