Christmas Toy Run in aid of Tallaght National Children's Hospital Sunday 3rd December

Hatcho

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hope this is okay to post up. Apologies to mods if not...

This year will be the 12th Annual Toy Run in aid of Tallaght National Children's Hospital. The toy run is taking place on Sunday 3rd December and the meeting place is the Spawell Texaco station in Dublin on the N81 (just off the M50) for 11:30am. After a quick spin up to Northern Cross via the city centre, the plan is to arrive at the hospital for around 3pm to hand over the pressies, and grab a cuppa and a bite to eat courtesy of the folks at Tallaght NCH. It's a great cause and really helps out the kids who spend the Christmas break in hospital.

See attached flyer for details...feel free to print off, pass around and forward to friends etc. - the more folks that come along on the day the better! The facebook page for the run is https://www.facebook.com/TallaghtNCHToyRun2013/ - all updates etc. will be posted here leading up to the run itself. Please like and share the page to spread the word about the run. :thumb2

Thanks in advance,
Seán

Attachments

• Irish Biker Forum Annual Toy Run 2017.jpg
    Irish Biker Forum Annual Toy Run 2017.jpg
    217.1 KB · Views: 406
I should be there as usual ifing I get my brakes sorted.

Just over a week to go until the run. Be great to see and meet a few fellow GSer's on the day. :thumb2

Only a few days to go! Time to start praying to the weather gods! :)

Thanks to those who are coming along next weekend, and for those attending other runs around the country - fair play to ya - tis great to see bikers getting out and helping others. :thumb2

A bit delayed I know, but just wanted to say thanks to all who turned up on the day and did some special for those kids stuck in hospital over the Christmas. Weather was a wee bit dreary but it didn't stop over 80 bikes coming along on the day and donating both presents and money to the hospital. :thumb

This pic kind of sums up the spirit of the day! :)

Merry Christmas to all and Best Wishes for the New Year! :beerjug:

Attachments

• IMAG4410.jpg
    IMAG4410.jpg
    252.8 KB · Views: 162

Back
Top Bottom