New Model - 107 Sport Glide

twizzle

Devil may care...
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
The first of the new range to catch my eye........:D

The alloy wheels look like they’re modelled on the shape of Swastikas.

And for that reason I’m out. :D

The alloy wheels look like they’re modelled on the shape of Swastikas.

And for that reason I’m out. :D

Maybe the new Anniversary Trump model.

Just had a look. It just gets worserer and worserer. More like a Japanese custom than a Japanese custom.

Sigh ....

I'm trying! I'm desperately trying to love the Harley thing, (not that I've got room in my shed for another bike ... ) but I just don't like that.

About the only Harley I quite like is something like a soft tail slim (is that what you call it ??!) with flat bars ... in matt black ...

Id happily have one of those in a stable of other bikes ...

The first of the new range to catch my eye........:D

You !
Of all the people in the world, you were my safe place, my safe person .
When I feel myself veering from the norm and heading off on one of my tangents, you were the one who could bring me back from the brink of my own destruction to the human race on this planet and how we should all interact with each other.

And you make that statement !

Fuck off all of you self fucking serving wankers, I will from this day forwards hunt every single one of you down and slay you.
I will follow you until you call into a petrol station, I will take the pump right next to you, I will pump out as much petrol as they will allow me too, I will ignite you.

I am God and I will destroy all of you with what you have created.

Jean.

You !
Of all the people in the world, you were my safe place, my safe person .
When I feel myself veering from the norm and heading off on one of my tangents, you were the one who could bring me back from the brink of my own destruction to the human race on this planet and how we should all interact with each other.

And you make that statement !

Fuck off all of you self fucking serving wankers, I will from this day forwards hunt every single one of you down and slay you.
I will follow you until you call into a petrol station, I will take the pump right next to you, I will pump out as much petrol as they will allow me too, I will ignite you.

I am God and I will destroy all of you with what you have created.

Jean.

Have you got a ‘safe word?’

Twat, I think .... :nenau

Twat, I think .... :nenau

Don’t worry about the whole HD thing. So long as you wear a pair of tasselled chaps at Le Hog I’m sure everyone will overlook your minor indescretion.

Have you got a ‘safe word?’

I like Twizzer, he's a good and proper honest bloke, getting on with life and everything it can throw at him.
He's had plenty thrown at him.
He really has been an inspiration to me , sort of brought me back from the ragged edge , I think I might have some mental problems but I'm not sure , Twizzer always has a calming effect on me.

Josephine.

I'll bring some Rohypnol to Le Hog .... :thumb2

You could have come to Wheels and Waves if you were cool enough. Att isn’t cool enough. He isn’t coming.

Sigh .....

It’s not really much to do with the bikes. Most are a bag of shite TBH (apart from the Night Rod Special & the new FatBob).

It’s the lifestyle you’re buying into. For example how would someone like me ever have a buddy like Doris if it wasn’t for our mutual love for leather waistcoats, handlebar moustache’s and wearing chaps. :thumb2

It’s not really much to do with the bikes. Most are a bag of shite TBH (apart from the Night Rod Special & the new FatBob).

It’s the lifestyle you’re buying into. For example how would someone like me ever have a buddy like Doris if it wasn’t for our mutual love for leather waistcoats, handlebar moustache’s and wearing chaps. :thumb2

Ummmm ...

I need to find some mutual love before next May other wise it could all be a bit awkward turtle ..

I don't really do leather waistcoats, haven't got a moustache, and am not really into the Blue oyster bar scene. I do have a work cap with a rain cover on it that looks particularly camp, maybe I should bring it as a gift for my host ??

(I used to be a bit of a gym monkey years ago so I guess we could talk about bench pressing ??)

I think it was nice knowing you Tricky

(I used to be a bit of a gym monkey years ago so I guess we could talk about bench pressing ??)

I do five star jumps every morning to keep fit and once nearly beat Doris at arm wrestling. It’s all in the mind you see. :)

Back
Top Bottom