Mudsling on 2008 GSA

invergsa

Reaction score
I bought a Mudsling on the parish for my 2008 GSA, have installed and secured the screws under the seat, thing is the lugs at the sides that cable tie onto the frame seem to be too wide and the frame is not sitting in the channel.
I have attached a picture that i hope shows the issue
Any advice gratefully received
Thanks guys

Attachments

• IMG_2205 2.jpg
    IMG_2205 2.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 234
Looking at that I think you've put it on the wrong way round it should be fixed so it covers the shock

pretty sure its on the right way, can't see how it could go any other way other that the holes line up under the set and drop in the screws ?

Looks like the wrong one to me, the shape of the frame cut outs looks wrong, from what i can see, better with a pic taken from slightly further away so you can get a better look. But i could be talking bollocks :D

Hi

Got one on my 2008 gsa taken a picture hope it helps
b7cb158d4b8191b41f59f3377ca0452a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

That is way too far back, have you put it in the 'correct' 2 screws?? look at the 2 above photos off eachother, both bikes are facing same direction, Where it sits onto the frame on yours is behind the pannier mount onto frame, correctly fitted one is infront

It looks like you have fitted it below the frame. The lugs should go around the frame with cable ties to stop it rattling. Ideally, wrap the frame with waterproof tape to protect the paint from chafing.

and the ward for , i don't know my arse from my elbow goes to me :)
Cheers guys, of course it was the other way
All good now
Dont I feel like a twat

Back
Top Bottom