Aftermarket exhaust

Just take your OEM exhaust off (and the metal link plate, metal holder and disc washer), unbolt the plastic bits and send it to a local powder coating company and get it painted. It's very easy.

Cost me £20.00 for the powder coating (yes Twenty Pounds)... :D

Or if you don't want to use your own exhaust, I bought a BRAND NEW one off eBay for £50 including delivery (on a Make an Offer bid). Cheap as chips.

Took 24 hours and refitted it back on the bike next day, as I was able to drop it off and collect it myself. You can have the choice of Matt Black, Satin Black or Gloss Black. I went for Satin Black exhaust and Matt Black everything else.

If you buy a second exhaust muffler off eBay it just means your bike is never without an exhaust while you paint the other one.

That does look smart... wish I had thought of that... the buying of the second exhaust :blast

Fuel - made in UK. Kendal Cumbria.
I’ve had one on my 2013 LC for a couple of years, black metal with carbon end.
I use my bike all year round & it has weathered v well.
I was advised to go with metal as at least you can mend in the field

I’ve been v pleased with mine & would recommend any one to have a look at what they do at Fuel https://www.fuelexhausts.com/exhausts/bike-and-range/bmw the BMW bike grey 2013 is mine & you can see the black exhaust on it.

Hope it helps.

That does look smart...

Thanks.

I'm perfectly happy with the standard exhaust but just wanted a black one on my Triple Black.

I did exactly the same on my Africa Twin. Just powdercoated the standard exhaust black.

Attachments

• HAT5.jpg
    HAT5.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 601
Thanks.

I'm perfectly happy with the standard exhaust but just wanted a black one on my Triple Black.

I did exactly the same on my Africa Twin.

I would have gone down that route if I had thought of it... instead I have the akra end can... not a bad alternative :D:beerjug:

16807572c47a0ea0b5315e24127a7b7f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks.

I did exactly the same on my Africa Twin. Just powdercoated the standard exhaust black.

I hadn't realised just how out of proportion the std exhaust is on the Africa Twin - it looks like the bike has rocket launcher strapped to it.

Has it been weaponised? :D

I hadn't realised just how out of proportion the std exhaust is on the Africa Twin - it looks like the bike has rocket launcher strapped to it.

Has it been weaponised? :D

Oh yes, one better than that :D

MILITARISED

I plan to fuck Trump off by announcing my first mobile HATICBM Launch shortly.

I can reach the whole of the USA with this baby...

Attachments

• HAT7.jpg
    HAT7.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 501
Just take your OEM exhaust off (and the metal link plate, metal holder and disc washer), unbolt the plastic bits and send it to a local powder coating company and get it painted. It's very easy.

Cost me £20.00 for the powder coating (yes Twenty Pounds)...

Or if you don't want to use your own exhaust, I bought a BRAND NEW one off eBay for £50 including delivery (on a Make an Offer bid). Cheap as chips.

Took 24 hours and refitted it back on the bike next day, as I was able to drop it off and collect it myself. You can have the choice of Matt Black, Satin Black or Gloss Black. I went for Satin Black exhaust and Matt Black everything else.

If you buy a second exhaust muffler off eBay it just means your bike is never without an exhaust while you paint the other one.

How’s it holding up? Thinking of doing the same to my Rallye.

Nice Arrow black end can on eBay at the minute.
0bc1960dc23cfcd854341f9413b28a8e.png

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for the tip, I bought it. Looks and sounds great for not a lot of money.

150 is still too much for an Arrow can...;)
Because in a year or so when it falls apart you end buying a oem quality piece like Akra or Remus !

150 is still too much for an Arrow can...;)
Because in a year or so when it falls apart you end buying a oem quality piece like Akra or Remus !

Used one for 25000 miles on my last bike and it was like new when I took it off to sell it.

Back
Top Bottom