Falco Aventour or Forma Adventure Boots - Recommended or not

Spaceman Spiff

Reaction score
Hi

I am looking at new boots and after some advice. I was wondering if either the Falco Aventour or Forma Adventure boots are worth while? Is one better than the other?

I am of course looking for a boot that is comfortable with descent protection. Since I’m planning my first long trip to the Europe, I suspect I’ll properly be living in them for two weeks. Most of the riding will be on road with a bit of minor green leaning thrown in.

Thanks

I have Forma Adventure boots. Very comfy. Only issue for me is that with my old Altberg slippers... I can wear textile bike trousers or bike jeans. With the Forma I am stuck with textiles and not jeans

Forma Adventure - Excellent boots. Very comfy and kept me dry in biblical rain a few times - my Gore-tex Klim trousers didn't.

Sold them on, but would buy again, although I like the look of the TCX Drifter.

All the big Italian boot brands are made in the same place, whether it's the same factory, I don't know...

D.

+1 for the Forma boots...been using them for the past couple of years - simply the best boots I've ever used. :thumby:

Sounds like the Forma boots are well liked. If you fancy something a little different but also high quality and really outstanding to boot (sic) take a look at the Rev'it Discovery.

Brilliant, thanks for the advice especially on potentially taking some more walking related shoes, especially when in jeans.

It also confirmed that I’m looking in the right direction with Forma, but I’ll look at the TCX and Rev’it as well.
Suspect it come down to how they feel when I try them on along with affordability/availability here in Dorset.

Brilliant, thanks for the advice especially on potentially taking some more walking related shoes, especially when in jeans.

It also confirmed that I’m looking in the right direction with Forma, but I’ll look at the TCX and Rev’it as well.
Suspect it come down to how they feel when I try them on along with affordability/availability here in Dorset.

For availability in Dorset, try sportsbikeshop.com. Next day free delivery, free returns, including if you just don't like them or you try two sizes, etc. Incidentally, if you decide to try the Rev'it, I'm always a 42 and certainly never larger, but the 42 was far too small. I chose to buy a 43 replacement and get the money back on the 42s rather than return and then have 43s shipped. The 43 arrived next day, I posted back the 42s that same day and had a refund the next day. Awesome service.

Talking about the Revit discovery, I ordered a UK9 a while ago from MotardInn, and they were very small. Sent them back.

Ordered a UK9.5 from FCMoto and they're still too small. WTF is going on with their sizing? These are getting sent back too..

Bought a used pair of Daytona Trans Open off ebay - hope they fit!!

D.

For availability in Dorset, try sportsbikeshop.com. Next day free delivery, free returns, including if you just don't like them or you try two sizes, etc. Incidentally, if you decide to try the Rev'it, I'm always a 42 and certainly never larger, but the 42 was far too small. I chose to buy a 43 replacement and get the money back on the 42s rather than return and then have 43s shipped. The 43 arrived next day, I posted back the 42s that same day and had a refund the next day. Awesome service.

Thanks. Will have a look.

Forma adventure for me.....bit stiff at first but worth persevering with and now they are super comfortable and bone dry......

Back
Top Bottom