Right foot protection from back spray

I did wonder if maybe I was sat facing the wrong way until I noticed a line of muddy water up the back of my jacket - flippin weired! It doesn’t look like it’d be possible? Rear crud catcher does the trick re this.

I have a mudsling and a cymark jobby on the rear and yes I do get a little muddy but not to the extent that it appears others do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought the Cymarc rear crud catcher, a Wunderlich hugger thingy, and a front fender extender. Problem solved - completely! The shock stays clean, as do my incredibly expensive Rukka trousers, boots, my back (yes, my back) and the back of the top box.

Hmmm...

I'll get ChazzyB to try one of the Cymarc jobbies. He's my regular farkle tester...

:moped:

So long as it’s made out of an old washing up bottle.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately I seem to get wet and dirty biking in the rain, well I always have had that . My bike well I just hose it down with my garden hose and as I’ve was given a very smart bday pressie four years ago a BM coverall oversuit a very good one which I just hose the mud off from. The roads up here are very clarty from farm vehicles so it’s the norm but hey that’s biking I didn’t get into it all those years ago to keep sweet smelling (metaphorically) but there again I’m a bit lazy over bike cleaning my biking bud takes all afternoon getting every last bit of dirt from his k1300 and good on him but not for me so glad we are all different.

Back
Top Bottom