Spotlight not working. (Incompetence incoming).

You may have the original larger fuse box under the beak. My bike (2008) started off like this, but the dealer damaged the loom and they fitted a new one. The new one has the smaller fuse box as shown in the pictures but when fitted they located it under the tank. When a fuse finally blew 7 years later I was bemused. I got them to fish it out and put it in the right place.

Check under the beak for the larger style box, if it is not there is must be somewhere else like in my case !

Are you sure you haven't got this box under the side panel as per the pictures ? There is another connector under there which is a male/female plug but that is for the side stand I think. If you def haven't got the box under the left hand side of the beak or this one then you may have the same predicament that I had !

Agreed, but they wires seem to disappear up into the gloom under the beak. They merge into another wire and after that I can't follow them. A bit stuck now, really!

That doesn't sound very standard. The wire from my switch went to the headstock and under the tank. Presumably to the (connector imaged above) on the ECU pack. My lights were wired out from the under tank front fuse box. I removed the OEM lights when I went to HIDs. Snipped off the connectors (and put aside with lights). One pair supply LED spots the other pair supply LED halo rings daylights.

You will have to get in there with a torch and trace them along.

You may have the original larger fuse box under the beak. My bike (2008) started off like this, but the dealer damaged the loom and they fitted a new one. The new one has the smaller fuse box as shown in the pictures but when fitted they located it under the tank. When a fuse finally blew 7 years later I was bemused. I got them to fish it out and put it in the right place.

Check under the beak for the larger style box, if it is not there is must be somewhere else like in my case !

Nothing like that as far as I can see...

Back
Top Bottom