Allan Jeffries bought Rainbow?

See if you search "Rainbow BMW motorcycles" it now defaults to Allan Jeffries South Yorkshire and also shows the stock from the Shipley branch.

Thats 2 dealers he ruined. Wonder if he'll crop up at another one ?.

Hadn't he been working in a Harley Tarts outlet, and also a cage dealership somewhere prior to his jolly in Grimsby?
He's a lucky man with all that experience under his belt....
He'll go far in life.
There's a fascinating and comprehensive CV sitting in a big envelope somewhere just waiting for a prospective employer to open.

Hadn't he been working in a Harley Tarts outlet, and also a cage dealership somewhere prior to his jolly in Grimsby?
He's a lucky man with all that experience under his belt....
He'll go far in life.
There's a fascinating and comprehensive CV sitting in a big envelope somewhere just waiting for a prospective employer to open.

Prior to being a salesman at Astles he was in car sales at Vantage Toyota Scarborough. After he left Astles for the first time he went back to Vantage didn't do very well and the story I heard from one of the managers is that he left by mutual agreement. So he went back to Astles as sales manager and when they failed to hit targets off he went to Rainbow.
He's just a dell boy car salesman. He appears not to understand that in the bike market customers tend to be more switched on than in car sales.
Interestingly, I suspect he can do a good interview, but fails to connect with the buying public.

Good luck Shaun,Lorna,happy retirement, was just trying to work out many bikes ive had off yourselves think 6,7 always got looked after and good service from the workshop,good luck Paul S newcastle upon tyne (think you,ve done it at the right time cause BMWS arnt as good as they used to be whoops did i just say that)

The doors are open, it's business as usual ... it's still the 'Rainbow' team :thumb

Good luck and love to Lorna and Shaun ... enjoy your well deserved leisure time :thumb

Louise doesn't back off kicking BMW's corporate ass ... power to her elbow. The future is bright ...

:beerjug:

The doors are open, it's business as usual ... it's still the 'Rainbow' team :thumb

Good luck and love to Lorna and Shaun ... enjoy your well deserved leisure time :thumb

Louise doesn't back off kicking BMW's corporate ass ... power to her elbow. The future is bright ...

:thumb2:thumb2:thumb2:thumb2:thumb2:thumb2:thumb2

Just discovered this thread, quite a shock :eek:, I first went to Rainbow back in 2000 :eek: :D the first person I met there was Shaun, we got on well right from the off, Smashing bloke. I've bought a few bikes from them over the years, always came away feeling I've got a fair deal that I'm happy with.

I wish them both well in their well deserved retirement :thumb2:thumb2.

Had 2 bikes off Rainbow in the past - dealt with Shaun and Ian - both very decent people. I had an issue with a bike that I bought from them which they weren't prepared to help with so I started dealing with AJ's - that was 3 bikes ago and never been anywhere else for sales or service since. If the service teams are unchanged I think I will still go the AJ's for service because my issues were with the attitude of the personnel. AJ's have been great but are 30 odd miles away - Rainbows only 6 miles away - still think the trip to AJ's is going to be worth it for the level of service and satisfaction.

I wish Louise and the team good look in the new business venture - hope she can change the attitudes of those in the old Rainbow team.

Rik

I wish Louise and the team good look in the new business venture - hope she can change the attitudes of those in the old Rainbow team.

Rik

Sorry to hear of your experience Rik .... must be the name Rik/Rick they take exception to ;)

Interesting article in Dealer News about Jeffries buying Rainbow says in two years when lease on Alma Rd is up they are looking to relocate to Sheffield

Back
Top Bottom