1290 SUPER ADVENTURE S

Not so many accessories.
Same colour as before.

Travel pack.
Heated seats.
Heated grips.
Sat nav mount. Either fit a new nav 6 or a nav 5. Then sell the other.
Tank protector.
Radiator protector.
White front mudguard.
White Barkbusters.
Black Peli case.

If I get carried away and order loads of bits, the bike then becomes very expensive, I have a job justifying the spend. Sell it and start again. It makes no sense. But it keeps me amused.

Not so many accessories.
Same colour as before.

Travel pack.
Heated seats.
Heated grips.
Tank protector.
Radiator protector.
White front mudguard.
White Barkbusters.
Black Peli case.

If I get carried away and order loads of bits, the bike then becomes very expensive, I have a job justifying the spend. Sell it and start again. It makes no sense. But it keeps me amused.

Here we go again! :D

Do you want the white front mudguard off your first one? :D

Swap for a decent sat-nav bracket? :beerjug:

I prefer the look of the black one.

I think you and Rich should change call signs!

Do you want the white front mudguard off your first one? :D

Swap for a decent sat-nav bracket? :beerjug:

I prefer the look of the black one.

I think you and Rich should change call signs!

Yes.
Would like the white front mudguard if still mint. I do have another white one. But that has a couple of tiny marks.

Not sure what type of sat nav bracket your after. Have a new one that I purchased for your SMT. But guess what. Bike gone before it arrived. ;0)

Not so many accessories.
Same colour as before.

Travel pack.
Heated seats.
Heated grips.
Tank protector.
Radiator protector.
White front mudguard.
White Barkbusters.
Black Peli case.

Is yours a 2018 model - will be interesting if there are any differences from the 2017 model I am picking up today.

Yes, for Nav 6 and the 1290 like we were discussing. I'll check the gaurd, although I removed it straight away to coat the bike in HybridX so should be as it left your place. Didn't go for a ride with it on. I'm I'm South Africa right now so won't be able to check until week Sunday though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is yours a 2018 model - will be interesting if there are any differences from the 2017 model I am picking up today.

At the NEC KTM said there was no difference between 2017/2018.

Let me know if they were wrong!

Software seems to change quickly though. Bought mine in Oct and by the time first service was done Nov there were 2 revisions taking 2.5 hrs to load, not that there was any difference I could tell.

Cold boring run down to Maidstone this morning to get the new bike but had a nicer run back up using the A5 and back roods from Hinckley - all good so far :)

........even managed to get to the Super Sausage before it closed for a bacon sandwich and a coffee :D

For what it is worth - found Laguna to be very good in terms of picking up the new bike. Did find a very tiny chip in the paint on the front wheel and they immediately swapped it for one off another new bike there and then :thumb

A mate of mine has one..........fantastic machine, here it is in Laragh, Co.Wicklow over the Xmas holidays.
b15f74b98afde46fcc0429a9a13e6a16.jpg

Sent from a U11

Back
Top Bottom