New Bigger Fuel tank AT model

If not.... the standard model DCT

£9000
0% Finance
£0 Deposit

Is equally a really good bike and deal.

I've been watching many owner reviews online and keep coming back to this video and wondering if I should spend a shed load of my own hard earned I the new Adv Sport model next year. The problem is I already have a very nicely built Honda with a ton of accessories on it that's a bit of a missile compared to the AT but as that will be 4yrs old next yr the cost to change is quite high for little gain except the weight loss. The cost to change for a nearly new Turban would be much less.

I reckon this is one of the best looking bikes out there, way better than any squinty eyed F or GS......

Never ridden one yet, but it’s gotta be good to top the BMW Gs, looking at it at the show it could be a contender though, anyone ridden one.?

A guy in the Canary Islands has posted on another forum that the big AT is coming there in February and it’s priced at €13,995 manual and €14,995 for DCT. No idea about their VAT/tax etc.

I have one of these on order - due in 1st quarter 2018 - The new Adventure Sports starts at £12,599 for the manual and £13,549 for the DCT. :D

I have one of these on order - due in 1st quarter 2018 - The new Adventure Sports starts at £12,599 for the manual and £13,549 for the DCT. :D

Very nice, congratulations.

Plenty of pics in the wild please :D

Look like 95% old gits......like me.

Not many people under 40 can afford an £11,000 bike

This part of the reason why manufacturers are starting to release smaller 300cc models. They have realised that not everyone has the funds for an £18,000 GSA, and... the demographic of bikers is getting older and soon enough us old farts will get too old for big bikes. So by releasing smaller "adventure" bikes it keeps the old gits still buying bikes and it attracts a younger buyer too.

See:

https://www.bennetts.co.uk/bikesoci...es/bikes/the-rise-of-the-small-adventure-bike

Press launch of the Africa Twin Adventure Sport is taking place in Malaga this week, today was journalists from Spain and Portugal, yesterday was the Brits.

39235991415_193750f881_b.jpg

sat on one yesterday,at 6.4 in the highest seat position it felt lovely with loads of room for me,more room and more comfy than my 1150 or the 1190 i used to have on the back bosswoman said but thats just sitting in the shop.......16k service £800....!!!!

loz

I tried the regular A-T when they came out I could not understand what the fuss was all about.
I don't remember what bored me more.The weak engine or the slow steering due to the 21 inch front wheel.
To top it off tubed-wheels have no business on a bike in the year 2018...To be honest a 2005 R1200GS was already better than the new A-T.
HONDA has lost it long time ago.Same with the new Blade....:(
Oh well life goes on.

I was looking at an Adventure one at Daytona bike week, it was taped off so I couldn't sit on it but it, a fine machine looked tall.

I tried the regular A-T when they came out I could not understand what the fuss was all about.
I don't remember what bored me more.The weak engine or the slow steering due to the 21 inch front wheel.
To top it off tubed-wheels have no business on a bike in the year 2018...To be honest a 2005 R1200GS was already better than the new A-T.
HONDA has lost it long time ago.Same with the new Blade....:(
Oh well life goes on.

What size front wheels should a trail bike have ? And how many more hp over 100 does a trail bike need ? A lot of people like having tubed wheels .

I guess you haven’t ridden off road before or intend to in the future.

A 2005 gs rather than an AT . Very strange :friday enjoy :D

Back
Top Bottom