Looking for a car spark to fit parking sensors.

Geno

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Live in Ards and looking to get a set of front parking sensors fitted. Spoke to one today and he wasn't happy about fitting a set . Any thoughts on who I could use . Many Thanks in advance. Geno

No idea where Ards is, but my brother used to fit these to fleet trucks. I recall him saying car alarm fitters used to fit them.

Halfords fit things bought in their shops?

I recently bought a car which didn’t have any so fitted a full set which was straight forward.

Andrews auto electrics on Court Street, Mario Caffola North Rd, Frankie McCullough Glenford Link. Used Frankie to sort out door and tailgate electrics on a Galaxy. haven't used the other two . Did a good job.

Live in Ards and looking to get a set of front parking sensors fitted. Spoke to one today and he wasn't happy about fitting a set . Any thoughts on who I could use . Many Thanks in advance. Geno

Just buy a set and fit them yourself, the hardest bit is drilling the holes in the bumper measure twice drill once and quite often the manufacturer will have a custom kit for the car.

I've fitted a few sets of the cheap colour coded ones off eBay.
You get a hole cutter as part of the kit.

Quite an easy job.

Try turning your head and looking through the windows?

This wont work for everyone,I put a set in my dads car and reversing camera,he's 84 and loves them,gives him some more time driving safely (I hope)

Back
Top Bottom