WHATTTT !!!!!!! Drink driver ????????

What on earth is an Audi Q7 Jeep car?

Shocking. I think the Road Safety Authority should release quarterly figures showing the number of deaths and how many of them were over the limit.

Seems like the pier is closed off now in case anyone else tries driving on it. 3 times over legal limit with your kids in car sounds completely irresponsible. Apparently when car went in he still didn't try to extricate himself and family, opting to Bob around until someone arrived. Not everyone understands the physical world we live in and the limitations of the technology we use, I can see why someone might think a car would float about forever but they have air vents located behind bumpers, drain holes etc. Through which the water can flow.

Apparently when car went in he still didn't try to extricate himself and family, opting to Bob around until someone arrived. Not everyone understands the physical world we live in and the limitations of the technology we use, I can see why someone might think a car would float about forever but they have air vents located behind bumpers, drain holes etc. Through which the water can flow.

Although i dont know too much about the "actual" circumstances, I have been told that he was frantic in his attempts to get his family out of the car.
I have read that the car door locking mechanism locked all the car doors , no one was able to get in or out ,
The Window systems Failed . When the Car was pulled from the Water , the Boot / tailgate opened !.
This whole event was over in Minutes . Although people have the rest of their lives to live with the result.

Back
Top Bottom