Service costs

Benji

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi all, tried searching but can’t find any info on service costs for a R1200GSw 2014 , comming up for 3 years old , 7000 miles, what service will/should be carried out and costs please.

Hi all, tried searching but can’t find any info on service costs for a R1200GSw 2014 , comming up for 3 years old , 7000 miles, what service will/should be carried out and costs please.

Seriously to try and save you some stick on here for your question

Have a look in the handbook which will tell you what is to be done on the service or google it or look on the Mottorrad website it will be there somewhere

As for cost, ring a few dealers up and just ask then factor in travel if the cheapest is furthest away

and the best advice i can give you is to now close this thread

Ocean BMW, Plymouth....circa 32 miles from Bodmin.

Tel no: 01752 202828.

Crickey! Thought this was a friendly forum, just trying to save time whilst at lunch break. , deepest darkest Cornwall so haven’t got the luxury of lots of dealers, .
But cheers, closed.

Nothing wrong with the question, that's what this site is all about. It's a true profile of life, we all have our questions from time to time! With respect, always better in life to be open minded!

Ps, have spoken to ocean , but they are very vague on what service and cost, just like when are my forks being done.😩

Yep
Some people on here act like you poked their mum n wife in a day

Why not try ocean in Falmouth?
It’s closer to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks but been told they don’t do servicing at Falmouth, they take them up to plymouth.

Ps, have spoken to ocean , but they are very vague on what service and cost, just like when are my forks being done.��
I can understand the vagueness regarding the fork recall as they are reliant on parts supply from BMW. They should how ever be able to give a hard quotation for a 6000 mile service combined with a brake fluid change which is an additional age related item. Servicing is bread and butter work for BMW dealers and is menu priced from BMW.
It is worth noting that some dealers offer lower cost servicing deals during workshops slow time in January February.
Alan R

Ps, have spoken to ocean , but they are very vague on what service and cost, just like when are my forks being done.��
Glad its not just me who is in the dark re Forks/Ocean.

I think mine was £280.

First bigger service was 13000 which was £540 inc MOT

That makes me sad

Story of my day, I try to help a bloke and save him from the abuse the last few bods got for asking a similar question and all he gets is helpful replies

Place has gone to pot

And fuck off

It's all the fault of the hippy, his peace and love claptrap will be the death of the place :( Fucking hippies :mad:

Back
Top Bottom