A M S Motorcycles

I'm Udders .... :rob

Careful Giles, it's a ploy. There'll be half dozen goons with baseball bats waiting round the back for calling them wankers.

The member of the team who was going for a shit needs to watch what he eats tonight - the showroom is going to be busy tomorrow and woe betide he misses another moaner!

If it was me I'd feel a bit embarrassed about making a bit of a charlie of myself :D

Not at all. If you're running a business then customer service is what it's ALL about. And to be left / ignored for that long is not good no matter what the circumstances are. If there was a member of staff desperate for the loo then why didn't he say " back in 30 seconds " or similar when he went past? Sorry but it totally pissed me off! I'm there, cash in my pocket (Motorhome 30ft away) and nothing! I even went back outside and got my tape measure and went back in!
Yes, that is a great gesture but a shame that it had to be made really.

Not at all. If you're running a business then customer service is what it's ALL about. And to be left / ignored for that long is not good no matter what the circumstances are. If there was a member of staff desperate for the loo then why didn't he say " back in 30 seconds " or similar when he went past? Sorry but it totally pissed me off! I'm there, cash in my pocket (Motorhome 30ft away) and nothing! I even went back outside and got my tape measure and went back in!
Yes, that is a great gesture but a shame that it had to be made really.

You're totally correct, and hence our apology and offer. We try out best but I'm afraid we can't always get it right all of the time.
Once again if we have the chance to show you what we are really like it would be appreciated. If not it's a shame, but we hope that you get sorted with what you need.

James @ AMS

udders, only you knew why your motor home was outside? Not relevant to the poor beleaguered sales guy...

Is he supposed to know your requirements/intentions via osmosis?

I was in there earlier today too :D

I'm tempted by a new 390 duke now that they've dropped the price for a zero mileage pre-registered one to £3099

Two years of bouncing it off the rev limiter in every gear then throw it in the bin :clap

I'm wondering if KTM will drop the price of the 690 Duke next year when the 790 Duke comes out :rolleyes:

I paid more than that for a second hand 390 Duke so that’s a great deal.

The 1090 is a great price but I was there to try a 1290 GT because they’re on offer at £11k.

Totally bonkers but I didn’t buy it because I have as much fun on my 690 will very likely change to the 790

You're totally correct, and hence our apology and offer. We try out best but I'm afraid we can't always get it right all of the time.
Once again if we have the chance to show you what we are really like it would be appreciated. If not it's a shame, but we hope that you get sorted with what you need.

James @ AMS

James it’s obvious you are going the xtra mile. I’d go out of my way to deal with you if I was in the market for a KTM. wonderful customer service. JJH

udders, only you knew why your motor home was outside? Not relevant to the poor beleaguered sales guy...

Is he supposed to know your requirements/intentions via osmosis?

No, no one knew anything because no one bothered coming to see me!
My Motorhome is 9 metres long and it went right across their front door. It was then parked in their car park not 20ft away. You can't miss it!
Like I said, that's a great offer but I'm heading back to Norfolk tomorrow. I am, however heading back to Taunton on the 7th December. If I haven't sourced one before that I'll call in on my way back.

No, no one knew anything because no one bothered coming to see me!
My Motorhome is 9 metres long and it went right across their front door. It was then parked in their car park not 20ft away. You can't miss it!
Like I said, that's a great offer but I'm heading back to Norfolk tomorrow. I am, however heading back to Taunton on the 7th December. If I haven't sourced one before that I'll call in on my way back.

Are you sure the people upstairs all chatting what not discussing why someone had parked a 9 metre long motorhome 20ft away from the front door. I’m sure this was an Episode from the A team where the windows were all dropped and guns poked out.

Completely agree with you!
More than fair play to James - well done.

I completely agree. A great gesture. And I don't doubt from what other forum members have said that they are a good dealership. But my first experience wasn't a good one. Hey ho.

Completely agree with you!
More than fair play to James - well done.

I completely agree. A great gesture. And I don't doubt from what other forum members have said that they are a good dealership. But my first experience wasn't a good one. Hey ho.
Hopefully you will give us a chance on the 7th :)

I'm with the OP. Run a good restaurant and the same etiquette applies. Greet on entry and exit. One shouldn't have to ask to be served. I'd have walked too. I work hardish for my money, others should too. If they were busy, I am sure the OP would have mentioned.

Hopefully you will give us a chance on the 7th :)

Is the offer still on for the 390 Duke at £3099? My mate, who has just bought one from M&P at £3900 :green gri, had an email from Craig's KTM in Dewsbury today with that Black Friday offer of £3099. If so, then you may just see me Saturday on my way back from Devon! :thumb2
I'm guessing there are on the road costs to go on that? What do they come to these days?

Back
Top Bottom