Wired bikes to Bluetooth

topcat2006

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Evening,

Can anyone offer any help.

I would like to have a wired communication system on my and my wife bike and do bike to as well as rider to pillion on each bike. That bit is easy enough and Starcom or Autocom have it covered along with a suitable two way radio set.

The difficult bit is Id like to then "connect" to a mate who has a bluetooth helmet (Intercom F4MC) so he can speak with the group. Is this possible at all, and in such a way he could "Vox" or similar so can listen to music and have that interrupted by our conversation?

Thanks

Tom

I believe it is possible. you should talk to Intaride about their BIRD-1 system to connect a BT headset to a PMR radio. Sena also do a system - and there may be others.

Evening,

Can anyone offer any help.

I would like to have a wired communication system on my and my wife bike and do bike to as well as rider to pillion on each bike. That bit is easy enough and Starcom or Autocom have it covered along with a suitable two way radio set.

The difficult bit is Id like to then "connect" to a mate who has a bluetooth helmet (Intercom F4MC) so he can speak with the group. Is this possible at all, and in such a way he could "Vox" or similar so can listen to music and have that interrupted by our conversation?

Thanks

Tom

I use a BIRD-1 and yes that should be what your mate needs; although there is no VOX - he will have to PTT.

Are you sure you want wired? I had Starcom and Autocom before moving to blue tooth. Starcom was just rubbish and IMHO Autocom is yesterday's solution, but I'm sure will meet your needs.

Back
Top Bottom