MCN Review - worth a read

Nah,I don’t think Geoff is a bike designer so you’ll have to wait till 2019 at least for BMW to offer a product on a par with KTM and Triumph,though it will always lack power whilst they stick to the Boxer format.
I was referring to the first regret on the list - fuelling. Geoff can surely sort that out. :thumb

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Regards headlights - a dip beam that stays level while cornering would be good. Taking a left bend lifts the right beam and nicely blasts any oncoming driver.

The turning lights on some cars these days are just bling. If you really can’t see well enough into that turn you are going too fast.

Roll on self drive cars. This idiot crashed in fog because the sat nav played up.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/11/britains-queen-poker-killed-car-crash-heavy-fog/

Regards headlights - a dip beam that stays level while cornering would be good. Taking a left bend lifts the right beam and nicely blasts any oncoming driver.

The turning lights on some cars these days are just bling. If you really can’t see well enough into that turn you are going too fast.

Roll on self drive cars. This idiot crashed in fog because the sat nav played up.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/11/britains-queen-poker-killed-car-crash-heavy-fog/

I wonder if they will go to court:eek:

The mother-of-two, from Cheshire, died when her friend crashed in heavy fog after their satnav failed to register a roundabout in the Czech Republic on Saturday night.
Her sister Liz Carter, 32, said: "There was no fault on the part of the driver. It was just a tragic accident."
The family understands the car approached a roundabout that did not register on the sat nav, and, due to the poor visibility, hit a concrete post. Emma was killed instantly, while her friend remains in hospital.

Cornering/tilting lights...good until they get stuck in the up position :blast

Its nothing more than a RAG that promotes whatever entity is paying top dollar in any given month. Wouldnt wipe my arse with a copy of it.

Can only agree with this. I use to have at least two mags on subscription and picked up MCN regularly, but in the last 4-5 years I've just about stopped getting any of them. I just pick up the odd copy now n then, but it just confirms to me why I've lost all enthusiasm for them.

To be fair , its not just MCN. Bike ( a superb publication, head and shoulders above anything else) have similar conclusions about the GS in this months publication

MCN, Ride, and Bike are all under the same publisher(along with a few others). I've been in their building, they're all in one area in the building, rubbing shoulders with each other. So anythng one says, so will the others.

Back
Top Bottom