BRUTUS – Acronym help needed!!! Only you can help!

Wizards-Online

Going Overground
Reaction score
We have a tradition of naming our cars with the current 2 being a Land Rover Discovery 2 called Hector – “Hope Everything Continues To Operate Reliably”, and a Mk7 Golf GTD called George, or George the Diesel to give him his full name (see what I did there) which stands for “Goes Everywhere Over Revving Growling Euphorically”

But, I have a pressing problem - I brought a 2003 1150GSA and after a little thought settled on a good strong name, given the GS’s abilities, of Brutus and the acronym of “Bavarian Recreational Utilitarian Transport…” and that’s as far as I’ve got – I need a U and an S so that’s where you come in.

Hopefully you’ll take this in the light-hearted fun it’s intended and have a bit of fun helping me with this most serious of problems.

You need a more adventurous name :D

Oldham Council is asking primary school children to name a new gritter again, after a competition two years ago saw vehicles given names such as Freddie Salted and Gritney Spears.

The "Name the Gritter" competition was first launched in 2014 to give children the chance to come up with imaginative titles for eight of its vehicles that keep the roads free of snow and ice.

After receiving a deluge of puns, the winning entries were: Freddie Salted, Grittersaurus, Goliath, Walter the Salter, Gritterbug, Gritney Spears, and Thor.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...s-public-name-road-gritter-leading-hilarious/

Gryffindor - one of the four Houses of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, founded by Godric Gryffindor. ... Such character traits of students Sorted into Gryffindor are courage, chivalry, and determination. The emblematic animal is a lion, and its colours are scarlet and gold.

Mine is called Frankie, due to being cobbled together from various parts of different bikes (Frankenstein). My kids, Child 1 and Child 2, usually name our cars so I couldn't get away with the bike not having one.

Mines called... Start you piece of fcuking shit.

Just leave it as Brut, it was cool once but is now a bargain basement item no longer loved by anyone under 60 years of age :D

Back
Top Bottom