Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Kawasaki H2 Sx Se

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by DING-DONG View Post
    PB screen
    PB ?

I like the OE screen anyway.I prefer clean air than buffeting. One of the reasons I ran a Desierto 3 on my GSA and like the small OE jobby on the 1290R
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxerlust View Post
    The LC is probably one of the highest quality and longest lasting bikes currently on sale today.

Yours looks great. For a green Kawa!!

Quote Originally Posted by Arsey View Post
    It’s official . This bike is nuts !!!

Done about 300 miles in Brittany today . First time I’ve had it off the island to stretch its legs a tad.
    The shift light is set to 8000rpm with red line at 12000.
    Still running it in but going through the gears to 8000, it’s utterly ballistic!
    I’ve had a Busa, GSXR 1000 K5, Blade, K1300S but this is on another planet !!!
    At about 70mph in sixth , the boost is sitting at about one third and if you open the throttle it’s like doing the same on most fast bikes in fourth .
    I thought the motor would overwhelm the rest of the bike but not a chance !! The suspension out of the crate must have been set up for a 90kg lump as it’s sublime . So so smooth and planted yet supple . The brakes are also fantastic .
    Unlike other large Kwaks of old, such as the ZZR1400 , you don’t need to muscle it into a corner . It just rolls in and out with utter precision . Probably the best handling bike I’ve had.
    For me at 6’1” the riding position is perfect . Not a single ache after riding on and off for 10 hours . The clip ons are just right as are the pegs-just low enough for comfort but perfect to brace on when you open the taps .
    Heated grips work well as does cruise control when I briefly tried it .
    The screen is still lowish, even on the SE but it gives you clean air on your chest which supports the lower back and causes no aches .
    Faults ? Struggling to find any to be honest . I guess the seat could be a tad more supportive and the fuelling has the odd lurch at closed throttle . And it won’t tour two up with a heap of luggage. But for fast solo touring/the perfect bike .....

That looks stunning ; and 300 mls with out a twitch; fantastic. Did you have to spec the centre stand; or was it standard? No got one on mine ; and missing it already. Still waiting for my Blaze green panniers; but I've fitted the rack this afternoon; then put another 200mls on her , to get it run in before the TT.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Quote Originally Posted by snelly View Post
    That looks stunning ; and 300 mls with out a twitch; fantastic. Did you have to spec the centre stand; or was it standard? No got one on mine ; and missing it already. Still waiting for my Blaze green panniers; but I've fitted the rack this afternoon; then put another 200mls on her , to get it run in before the TT.
    Centre stand is standard equipment on the SE.But I didn't get a hose-reel carrier like you !!!

Centre stand is standard equipment on the SE.But I didn't get a hose-reel carrier like you !!!
    That's a reversed Ford Cortina rostyle hose reel; I do have a little style and class you know.

^^^Please get that exhaust changed. It looks complete...... and boy, those mirrors are bloody ugly.

Another pic for Nick Marshall !

The LC is probably one of the highest quality and longest lasting bikes currently on sale today.

Good old Liz; picked a winner.

The lady rides BSA

Quote Originally Posted by patzx12 View Post
    The lady rides BSA
    So did I. We now know where the grandkids get it from.

You still liking the bike Arsey ?
    Test ride in a few weeks

Quote Originally Posted by fatbob99 View Post
    You still liking the bike Arsey ?
    Test ride in a few weeks
    It’s fabulous. !

I was just reading the write up on this in this months Bike mag. Normally a
    Favourite of Arsey.....perhaps not this month though. Great bike but why spend 8k more than a 1000 sx which they preferred. Or 4K more than the ZZR which is quicker...........

Have to say the sx looks a great value tourer.
    All good looking bikes......

Absolutely Johno, I love my Z1000SZ, it is a cracking bike.
    2010 BMW R1200GSA
    2017 Kawasaki Z1000SX Touring
    2007 Suzuki Bandit 1250S
    1989 Jaguar XJS 5.3 Convertible

Whilst a lot of things can be subjective I consider my MT10SP to be considerably better than the standard SX in every department accept maybe fuel consumption , My H2 SXE test ride will be a very short one if that's the case...
    I know we can't always believe what we read .

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast