Kawasaki H2 Sx Se

Main stand touches terra firma at 45 degs lean on left handers.

Should take it off but it does come in handy .

Love the bike though . Bloody ballistic and very planted
a06898ebb1431bc4abe77be560de9c1b.jpg

Main stand touches terra firma at 45 degs lean on left handers.

Should take it off but it does come in handy .

Love the bike though . Bloody ballistic and very planted
a06898ebb1431bc4abe77be560de9c1b.jpg

Two big wind force objects in the same picture; very good. There's no centre stand on the SX light; and no provision to be able to fit one; makes simple jobs a little harder; but you can get round it. How are you finding the comfort; and how are the tyres arsey.:beerjug:

Two big wind force objects in the same picture; very good. There's no centre stand on the SX light; and no provision to be able to fit one; makes simple jobs a little harder; but you can get round it. How are you finding the comfort; and how are the tyres arsey.:beerjug:

Comfort is very good . I’m 6’1” and the clip on position is perfect for me .
At the end of the day my knees are aching a tad bit probably more to do with having had numerous knee ops rather than the bike .

Tyres are wearing quickly . The rear is already roughing up after only 1400 miles , but I have been caning it .

2883d255dc4c7c4b26440064ce8072c3.jpg

The handling is so so planted. The traction control lets you gas it fully in 2nd without the front lifting . I knew it would be fast but it’s utterly ballistic.

I’ve owned a Busa, GSXR K5, k1300s etc but this is in another league . Of the 7 in our group , 2 are riding 18 plate XRs and the Kwak leaves them for dead .

I didn’t think 200+ HP would be usable but it is. Done 800 miles around Asturias so far and now in Portugal. It’s so easy to cane it up to the red line in 2nd-3rd-4th.

Fuel consumption is also good. Did a full tank yesterday having only used 2-4th all day around the Asturias twisties and I did 165 miles with 3.5 litres left so averaging 45 mpg .

We filled up at the same time today and mine used a litre less than the 2 standard ZX1000s on the trip .

It’s a very usable bike , apart from the tyre wear , though I have been caning it harder than I would if I was riding alone or with slower mates.

Comfort is very good . I’m 6’1” and the clip on position is perfect for me .
At the end of the day my knees are aching a tad bit probably more to do with having had numerous knee ops rather than the bike .

Tyres are wearing quickly . The rear is already roughing up after only 1400 miles , but I have been caning it .

2883d255dc4c7c4b26440064ce8072c3.jpg

The handling is so so planted. The traction control lets you gas it fully in 2nd without the front lifting . I knew it would be fast but it’s utterly ballistic.

I’ve owned a Busa, GSXR K5, k1300s etc but this is in another league . Of the 7 in our group , 2 are riding 18 plate XRs and the Kwak leaves them for dead .

I didn’t think 200+ HP would be usable but it is. Done 800 miles around Asturias so far and now in Portugal. It’s so easy to cane it up to the red line in 2nd-3rd-4th.

Fuel consumption is also good. Did a full tank yesterday having only used 2-4th all day around the Asturias twisties and I did 165 miles with 3.5 litres left so averaging 45 mpg .

We filled up at the same time today and mine used a litre less than the 2 standard ZX1000s on the trip .

It’s a very usable bike , apart from the tyre wear , though I have been caning it harder than I would if I was riding alone or with slower mates.

Excellent; lovin it; yer rubber is working well with the looks of things; it was the feel that went on mine and not so much the grip; it sounds like a gentlemans thug of a bike; lovely. Might have to take one for a rip when i get the chance. Nice one Arsey.:beerjug:

You are a very funny guy. Enjoy your time on hols.

Is that the lower (std) screen or the slightly higher one that comes on the SE/Performance model ? (The higher screen gave me some buffeting, been meaning to try the standard model to see what the lower screen is like).

RBW.

Is that the lower (std) screen or the slightly higher one that comes on the SE/Performance model ? (The higher screen gave me some buffeting, been meaning to try the standard model to see what the lower screen is like).

RBW.

It came with the SE so is higher than standard . I find it great even at quite high speeds 🤪

Did 540 miles today .
Fuel consumption takes a hit sat at 90 on the Autovía/autoroute.Looking for fuel at 140 miles .
Great comfort though . Knees complaining towards the end but they are a bit knackered after multiple ops, as previously mentioned .

It’s a top bike though . Think I’ll change the tyres when I get home as they have seen better days . What to put on nectvtjough ?

Did 540 miles today .
Fuel consumption takes a hit sat at 90 on the Autovía/autoroute.Looking for fuel at 140 miles .
Great comfort though . Knees complaining towards the end but they are a bit knackered after multiple ops, as previously mentioned .

It’s a top bike though . Think I’ll change the tyres when I get home as they have seen better days . What to put on nectvtjough ?

Thats not bad for consumption considering the performance that's available; my SX light is around the same; but you still have roughly 3 lts left when the light starts flashing; so enough to get to station. 150mls is about right for a leg stretch anyway these days for me; especially if it's been a slow slog. I cant say the knee problem is something i've noticed on mine arsey; infact it was the whole riding position; bar; seat; footrest triangle; that made the deal for me. I think i may be going with some road attack tyres; or Bridgestone bt 30 sports touring tyres, the bike is too heavy for sports tyres at 235k ; and then 2 people and luggage, i was surprised they used sport tyres as standard fittment to be honest. Glad to hear. every thing went well. Enjoy.:beerjug:

Thats not bad for consumption considering the performance that's available; my SX light is around the same; but you still have roughly 3 lts left when the light starts flashing; so enough to get to station. 150mls is about right for a leg stretch anyway these days for me; especially if it's been a slow slog. I cant say the knee problem is something i've noticed on mine arsey; infact it was the whole riding position; bar; seat; footrest triangle; that made the deal for me. I think i may be going with some road attack tyres; or Bridgestone bt 30 sports touring tyres, the bike is too heavy for sports tyres at 235k ; and then 2 people and luggage, i was surprised they used sport tyres as standard fittment to be honest. Glad to hear. every thing went well. Enjoy.:beerjug:

Two of our group were on standard SXs. I rode most of the time with the faster lad and every time we filled up he was putting in more than me for the exact same mileage. Think he was using a lower gear and more revs than me to ride at same pace . Makes sense given the extra grunt of the H2 version .
His bike was shod with Pilot4s and they’ve hardly worn.

Back
Top Bottom