Kawasaki H2 Sx Se

That looks one heavy bitch.

I don’t think it is, it’s prob lighter than ZZR1400 & comparable to my Gs Rallye, wanted a road test but a dealer in Grimsby sent me a contact text that I have no way to reply to, must have been computer generated from the NEC show. Must get round to searching the dealers contact number..

The empty weight (ready for the road) according to DIN of the R 1200 GS is 238 kg including standard BMW Motorrad Integral ABS.
The GSA is over 260kg..
R9T Urban is 221kg, & I bought this for a little run around..

Any big bike will be around the 250kg mark..

^^^^sounds like a bit of a waste.��

^^^^sounds like a bit of a waste.��

Yup ,you're right ! I'll never get it out of first gear.....blah blah....35mph speed limit blah blah.......

And due to work commitments I normally only manage about 6 weeks away on the bike each year.......
grinning-smiley-010.gif

Better get a scooter then. Work? I remember that........very vaguely. Much overrated. Gave it up long ago. Prefer 52 weeks off a year.

Thumb the starter and it starts just like any others Japanese bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yup ,you're right ! I'll never get it out of first gear.....blah blah....35mph speed limit blah blah.......

And due to work commitments I normally only manage about 6 weeks away on the bike each year.......
grinning-smiley-010.gif

It’s a pity you can’t take a bike with you in the hold so you can ride around the amazing places you fly to.

So the Kawasaki UK website now shows three versions of the bike- H2 SX,H2 SX Performance and H2 SX Tourer.

62bac71ac8d352955db7f7019bd057fa.jpg

Just chased this up with dealer as I ordered an SE which now seems to have changed name and grown an Akra.Strange !

Just lovely, for me Kawasaki will always be ichiban. I want that bike but it would frustrate me holding it back all the time.
Kawasaki will sell bucket loads of them.

grinning-smiley-010.gif

Can you take one of your bikes with you in the hold so you can ride them during down time in some amazing places?

Back
Top Bottom