1290S gone!!

Nick Marshall

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Well that lasted less than 4 weeks.
I could see that the 1290S was going to be a fantastic bike.

But I still sold it.
For those that might be interested. It’s been replaced by an immaculate 2013 KTM 990SMT with just 3040 Miles. Plus some money in the bank.

Nice bike Nick, still think you should be looking at the Big H, for you next steed. :thumb :hide

For those that might be interested. It’s been replaced by an immaculate 2013 KTM 990SMT with just 3040 Miles. Plus some money in the bank.

TBH I would of been more interested before you chopped it in, might of been able to give you a bit more money in the bank.

I loved my SMT, it belongs to a mate now

How much do you want for the SMT Nick?

Didn’t think it was for sale.

However, if I do sell it, it will be expensive but fair.

There is a new pair of titanium Wings under those heat shields. Oberon clutch slave. KTM Panniers. Black pelicase storm on order. One very well sorted bike. Thanks to the previous owner.

Didn’t think it was for sale.

However, if I do sell it, it will be expensive but fair.

There is a new pair of titanium Wings under those heat shields. Oberon clutch slave. KTM Panniers. Black pelicase storm on order. One very well sorted bike. Thanks to the previous owner.

Don't post photos Nick....I've gone all sad now. :blast The 1290 better be brilliant or Nutty dies. :D

I do, actually, blame you for this. You'd have thought Nick would've had the common decency to run the bike in before I bought it, but NO...2 miles on the clock. How inconsiderate! :D

Nick...promise me you'll fit the PR4's and post a photo of the bike in the glorious sunshine atop the Mynd with 'that' view, past the glider club, overlooking the valley. Send me a hi-res copy for my hard drive folder labelled 'It's OK to cry'.

Then you can sell it. Not before. Form an orderly queue as it's a superb bike.

If you want shot of it in another 4 weeks give me a shout - as long as you only do the same mileage as the 1st owner, don't want a 2 owner bike with more than 5 miles on the clock!

If you want shot of it in another 4 weeks give me a shout - as long as you only do the same mileage as the 1st owner, don't want a 2 owner bike with more than 5 miles on the clock!

It would have to be pretty terrible for me to do that but I'll hold your thought. I guess you don't see the true potential of these bikes unless you've run it in and been to Hilltop so there's 1000 miles.

Well that lasted less than 4 weeks.
I could see that the 1290S was going to be a fantastic bike.

But I still sold it.

I'm glad it all worked out Nick... the 990 looks fabulous!

Back
Top Bottom