BvG back on a GSA

He does seem quite stressed at times .

You make a good point ... frenetic ranting !
Odd for a 30 year old .... Needs to get a fucking life !

Learn how to be happy ?
He was shagging Jo Rust for a bit , but it seems he messed that up too and has a child somewhere he no longer sees......

Shame really. I dont dislike him ... I just think the Vlog isnt his best option.

You make a good point ... frenetic ranting !
Odd for a 30 year old .... Needs to get a fucking life !

Learn how to be happy ?
He was shagging Jo Rust for a bit , but it seems he messed that up too and has a child somewhere he no longer sees......

Shame really. I dont dislike him ... I just think the Vlog isnt his best option.

Well then don't watch and shut the fuck up lol. Not sure why you even bothered to post this crap

Been a fan of BvG for a while...This is just the way he does his vlogs.. some can be a major rant and others are hugely informative. The rest are just hilarious. Lovely looking bike though. If I had the cash, I’d pull the trigger on a new one over my 2014 GSA.

Been a fan of BvG for a while...This is just the way he does his vlogs.. some can be a major rant and others are hugely informative. The rest are just hilarious. Lovely looking bike though. If I had the cash, I’d pull the trigger on a new one over my 2014 GSA.

I think he gives real world views on the bikes . He also does some interesting stuff about his life’s us and downs . The Furkha pass vid had some stunning views , and he was on the GS

Back
Top Bottom